Eibach vs. race tech fork springs

Any difference? I have been told that Eibach actually makes the springs for Race Tech. The difference in price is about $13(Eibach being cheaper). I'm doing the suspension upgrade. Thanks

the only experience with eiboch that i have had is on vehicles and the equipment did seem to work really well. i have personally put race tech springs in one of my bikes and they seem to work well. hope this helps

I heard the same thing about Eibach and Race Tech. I opted for Eibach for the savings and have had no problems. The Race Tech line is that their tolerance level is higher on what springs they accept. I have heard the same thing from Eibach. Your choice, your money.

Regards,

Gary

Eibach does make race tech's springs. Race tech does an extra test on them if I remember right. Either one are good.

I had the same problems with Eibach springs on my Cobra. That's why I would never use them on the bikes.

the only experience with eiboch that i have had is on vehicles and the equipment did seem to work really well.

I ordered the Eibach .48kg/mm fork springs yesterday from the TT store for the same reason - they are cheaper. Got an email from Don Waffle today that the Eibachs are out of stock but they could substitute the Race Tech springs for the same price :) Don said they are exactly the same, Eibach makes Race Tech's springs.

I installed factory connection springs in both forks and shock and am very satisfied. The price was even less.