Ummm...help!!

xxxWhich bike would you get...I'm sure you will choose the 4 stroke but please don't just say 4stroke...give me the reason why....

1.)94' KX 125

2.)04' TTR 225

:):):p

What kind of riding are you doing, the TT-R is way under powered compared to the KX, but if you are going to put around and chase kids or something, or it is your first bike the TT-R would be your oppition. But if you are going to race, ride trails I would go with the KX.

What kind of riding are you doing, the TT-R is way under powered compared to the KX, but if you are going to put around and chase kids or something, or it is your first bike the TT-R would be your oppition. But if you are going to race, ride trails I would go with the KX.

Yep what he said. For putting around the TTR is the one. The KX will only eat plugs trudging along at kids pace.

If your only two choices are an 11 year old bike versus a 1 year old bike, I'd take the newer one anyday.

11 years is getting pretty old in my book, and unless you're a mechanic on the weekends, I'd steer clear of one that old.

Or if you want the faster more capable bike, keep looking. One will pop up sooner or later in your price range.

my bro has the ttr225 and i dont really like it its heavy and doesnt have alot of power at all but its reliable and like the other guy said i would go with the new bike any day!

ya i have a ttr 125 and its pretty heavy

ya i have a ttr 125 and its pretty heavy

That bike is not heavy at all, did you make a mistake in typing?

How ever you ride I think '94 too old.

Phil

Door # 2 :)

oh yeah...the reason why....1994 vs. 2004

.....2 stroke vs. 4 stroke

.....I like blue

ok thanks for all the advice....Most of the riding I do is trail riding....but yeah I either get the TTR225 and then 2 years later get the KX125 or just get the KX125.....but ummm....oh yeah and to the person that put "yeah I have a TTR125 and it's heavy"....that's like really really light.....only like 70 pounds at most and lets put it this way...."wheels"...anyway back to the subject.....what do you think would be the best bike stepping up from an 04' TTR125????

1.)94' KX125

2.)04' TTR225

I can deal with the KX125 I've riden it before...It's a preaty big step up though.....I heard 4 strokes get way better milage...it makes sense...just to tell you I'm getting either one for free so don't include price possibilitys....Oh yeah and after all this I'm getting a YZ250 :)

ok thanks for all the advice....Most of the riding I do is trail riding....but yeah I either get the TTR225 and then 2 years later get the KX125 or just get the KX125.....but ummm....oh yeah and to the person that put "yeah I have a TTR125 and it's heavy"....that's like really really light.....only like 70 pounds at most and lets put it this way...."wheels"...anyway back to the subject.....what do you think would be the best bike stepping up from an 04' TTR125????

1.)94' KX125

2.)04' TTR225

I can deal with the KX125 I've riden it before...It's a preaty big step up though.....I heard 4 strokes get way better milage...it makes sense...just to tell you I'm getting either one for free so don't include price possibilitys....Oh yeah and after all this I'm getting a YZ250 :)

TTR125L about 70lbs

If I were you I would look into used big bore four strokes. Or get the bike you will stay with the longest.

Look in to the Wrs, YZF,KLX, KDX and DRZ's

There good reliable bikes from what I've rode. :)

....that's like really really light.....only like 70 pounds at most and lets put it this way...."wheels"

Good luck finding a bike only like 70 pounds........... :)

I know....seriously :)

ttr125L is 179 wit electric start and 172 without it, but anyway i wouldnt take either of those bikes, look for a newer(within the last 4 years) 125 or possibly a 250f