Trav Under the Knife Today

Yeah, heal up will ya?! We're all dying to see those Frost Bite GP photos!

Hey, so it will take you a week to post them with your one good wrist, at least it will give you something to do.

Ok, Trav, good luck! ?

ps: Yo, Brandon, we got another Crip for the gang. Yo, word up. ?

Yo Woodro-

I be flossin' over here on the Eastside. My collarhizzle be patchin' up like a big dog!

Trav be thinkin' he can hang with us? I dunno. His short a$$ crutches ain't got a chance with the speeds that you and I can throw down!

?? _________ ?

(Ed) (Brandon) ______________ (Trav, trying to catch up!)

What did our fast little computer expert do to his wrist?

He broke the end of his radius bone right next to his wrist and will require a plate and screws.

To his credit, he did not dump it when he broke the wrist and actually hit a few more jumps before finally pulling off the the side of the track, nauseous from the pain. Tough little guy! ?

Trav is a durable critter! I've seen him "crash-test dummy" off of trees and boulders, then dust himself off and ride away. ?

And he gets faster and faster all the time. Used to be a time when I would catch up with him after he had one of his little off trail excursions. Now I just here about them later. I'm so far behind he gets back on the trail before I ever get near. ?

As long as we've got our collective tongues up the Mtn Gnomes poop-chute...

I was really impressed that the tough little bastard hung around the track all weekend w/ his arm in a sling. He was trackside the whole time rootin' on his buddies and screaming encouragement as they rode by.

He chewed and broke his arm on Saturday AM, went to Valley General for x-rays and headed straight back to the track where he continued to camp all weekend. Had it been me, I'd have been out of there like a load of salt through the hired gal and on my couch drinking Wild Turkey and eating Vicodin like they were Skittles.

Heal quick buddy!

-Tyler

I didn't see it but I was told that the little gnome hit a water bar wide open last year here in Summerland and did a spectacular get off. Then got up brushed himself off and got back on the bike. My buddy Ken who did see it was impressed.

Yep thats a tough little gnome. I was right behind him in Kali when he did his 3rd gear crossrutted tankslaper that turned into a bitchslapper / faceplant into the mud. looked nasty but he got up, twisted his hand guard back into position and roosted off. I also witnessed him blasting off the outside a the trail a few times at Gorman. He does have a little self preservation though as he opted out for the last blast at Clear Creek with Adam and I stating "I want to end this trip on a good note".

Heal quick buddy. ?

Kelly

yup...finally met trav in person and found he was right next to me when he came up short on that triple (sounds better doesn't it trav) and he still kept on riding for a few more jumps

I was equally impressed to see him at the track watching the kids race and on Sunday cheering everyone on!

get well

mx813

mike

The first time I rode with Travis his ankle was as blue and purple as it could be. He still rode a 55 mile poker run and never complained.

Dont take this wrong, but your one fast little shit. "Heal well"

Big Eric

I met him about the same time as you, Eric. He rode Naches with us in a walking cast that had a modified coke can over his toes. Drew, was that the same ride that he snapped his handlebar and still completed the high-speed run to Easton?

came up short on that triple (sounds better doesn't it trav)

ha, that does sound a lot better mike! i've been explaining to everyone that I over-shot a double and hit the face of a triple, but from now on i'ts going to be "yeah, i came up short on a triple" ?

thanks for the messages guys! i am home now, was sched to stay overnight so they could keep on top of the pain but it has felt really good all day withot pain meds so they said i could go ?

ended up w/a 3-5" plate and about 4-5 screws, xray is kind of cool looking ?

thanks again!