Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha Parts, where??

Thanks for the reply. what I a looking for is a tranny out of a 2002 yz250f. I have a wr250 and really do not like the wide ratio tranny. I am looking for a place to get the parts so I can change everything over to a close ratio. thats why I am looking for someplace online to order the parts from. Dealer wants to much. just trying to save some money (for gas and tires). :)

I'm not sure if you're looking for used or new stuff but Ron Ayers sells OEM stuff for much cheaper than a dealer...http://www.ronayers.com/

Thank you very much. That is what I was looking for. His prices are much better then anything I have seen yet :):):p

Ok, I need a clutch "kit" even though I had to select the parts seperately :)

So, for 2 gaskets (need a spare right?), friction plates (2 types), clutch 2 plate (2 types), compression springs, 2 types of friction plates, a clutch boss spring (price :p:D ) and NOT including shipping. The results were:

BikeBandit.com $153 (Bandit = high $$?)

Xtreme Powersports $144

Ron Ayers $138

DGY Motorsports $129

Cycle-Parts.com ??? Weren't the lowest and $100 minimum

YamahaPart.Com took me to Xtreme

That's it for my price checking. :):D

Thanks bkinzey. I looked at the parts I was looking for (tranny) and Ron Ayers was actually cheaper DYG for the tranny parts. Thanks for the link though :):)