Sign in to follow this  

Anyone read/subscribe to Dual Sport News?

http://www.dualsportnews.com/index.html

Found this link while surfing the 'net, and it seems interesting, but not a lotta info on the web pages.

Anyone read this mag or subscribe to it? Is it any good? :) I'd like to find a magazine to read other than the flashy MX mags.

Thanks

Nick

I've got some back issues lying around. It's pretty good if you're into something besides last month's supercross results and how you can save .55 lbs. off your YZ/CR/RM/KX450F by changing the clutch perch to an unobtanium version. It also is pretty objective in bike testing because it doesn't have advertisers holding purse strings. Usually lots of good ride reports and practical knowledge of how you can improve your bike without going over the top on aftermarket nonsense. My issues are all pretty old, so the format may have changed some.

i used to subscribe when i still had a klr650. lots of good info, seems to me mostly targeted at street-worthy dualsports (adventure touring bikes) rather than serious dirtriding.

mw

Trail rider is good magazine. Not as thick as the major publications, But it's not all ads either. Plenty of good contex for us regular trail riders. It'll also keep you up to speed on the enduro series. Has some good D/S articles.

I read the DS news.

I wait & look forward to the next issue.

the down side is I read from cover to cover with in an hour.

MW say's it best

velosapiens i used to subscribe when i still had a klr650. lots of good info, seems to me mostly targeted at street-worthy dualsports (adventure touring bikes) rather than serious dirtriding.

mw [/color]

Still I enjoy my small amount of time with it.

JD