Sign in to follow this  

Xr250r--

Did Honda quit making the XR250R this year? I used to have an '03 XR250 but I sold it, I loved that bike, I really wish I would kept her if they did quit making them. Keep on ridin'. :):)

yeah honda trashed like the whole xr line and replaced them with those damn crfx crap bikes! makes me angry i love my xr's ...no more xr400's either 04 is it guys

yeah honda trashed like the whole xr line and replaced them with those damn crfx crap bikes! makes me angry i love my xr's ...no more xr400's either 04 is it guys

What made them think they needed to get rid of a proven, winning off-road bike like the XR's and replace them with CRFX's? I saw one of those CRF 250X's at a dealer this past Summer, there's no way Id take one of those over an XR250. Ive heard they are good bikes, but to completely do away with the XR's is insane. I saw that Honda is putting out 2005 XR650R's and XR650L's, but I guess thats to appease the huge following it got from the Baja and Summer's winning some of the old Blackwater 100's on them. Im extremely disappointed with their decision to end it, man, thats ignorant. Keep on ridin'. :):)

What made them think they needed to get rid of a proven, winning off-road bike like the XR's and replace them with CRFX's? I saw one of those CRF 250X's at a dealer this past Summer, there's no way Id take one of those over an XR250. Ive heard they are good bikes, but to completely do away with the XR's is insane. I saw that Honda is putting out 2005 XR650R's and XR650L's, but I guess thats to appease the huge following it got from the Baja and Summer's winning some of the old Blackwater 100's on them. Im extremely disappointed with their decision to end it, man, thats ignorant. Keep on ridin'. :):)

Too much competition within the company.....Not good profits if u have like a bunch of different models of bikes.

I believe our xr's will be valuable becuase people are gonna buy these crfx's and realize theyt arent a xr and need a lot more maintance and want their xr's back

The XR650R is still here for this year, Last year I've been told........

Otherwise the XR's are no longer being made :D:):o:p

Over 20 year's of XR's , Why end such a good thing :)

Maybe enough people :D:D they'll make a comeback ;) ?