just got a new graphics kit!! check it out!!

i got them on ebay!! they guy is a great ebayer and through in some extras.... stickers... mini moto magazine.... and shipped really fast!! very pleased!! buy from him u wont be disapointed!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4525198928&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

thats my kit i bought!! just go to view other items from seller!!

thanks for the feed back!!! i like it too!! i will post more pix of other upgrades later in the week!! spent 300 on things to make my 50 bad @$$!!!

The chain guide is on backwards as stated above.But I will let you in on a not so secret secret.NEVER ORDER FROM HOLESHOT(www.crf50racer.com)THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER LIKE THEY DO TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if you had a bad experience. Unfortunetly We cannot get everything 100% right 100% of the time. I think i saw a post where you said you ordered eight times and one time things got messed up. Thats unfortunate but far better then most things you will deal with in the world. I saw you said someone said it was sent out and then it was their next day aired. It is possible someone else made the mistake and thought it had gone out and looked at the oringal order on the ocmputer. When they ofund you were missing a part and needed it fixed he said i better get this to them quick. I can guarentee you that part was no worth the 40+ dollars it cost to ship it to you overnight. But thats what was needed to be done if you were missing a part. It happens on all levels from manufactures down to consumers. WE have parts that have been ordered form vendors of ours since SEPTEMBER. No one is perfect. No one has been screwed. If something was left out of an order it was fixed as best as possible. If someone else feels they should be compensated for something that was wrong, it would be fixed. I am sure that would be the case. No one contacts us for something that has NEVER been fixed. If things were left open they would indeed contact us. Things got rough transitioning into our new building and took longer then expected. WE were suppost to be into our building by September and construction was late, WE left for vacatin for 1 week and on the last day of vactaion i was notified that my nephew and team rider was found to have cancer with no prior symptoms. This made for a few things to get behind as I was driving between Phoenix and the shop every other day for two weeks until he passed away. We finally got into our buidling the 1st of Decemeber which is the busiest time of the year shipping over 100 packages a day. This does make things turn into an easy transition. Once the new year hit things mellowed out and things are running very very smoothly now. We moved from a SMALL building that is twice the size of all of our competitors buildings. We now have a bulding more then four times that size. We needed the room we were stepping on everyones toes day in and day out and had outgrown our old building over a year ago. but we were in a lease and could not just leave. Now we purchased our new building and it is much bigger. Come by and check it out.

I am just curious who EVERYBODY is? We deal with more customers then ANYONE. How do we know? Ask Ishock, Two Brothers, Red Baron, BBr, One Industries, Factory Effex, Five-O, Joker Machine, and many others. We are the top dealer and distributor for many companies. Not everything you read on the net is gospel. If you had a problem, contact me. I would make sure it is right.

well to tell you the truth i really enjoyed dealing with them!! and i plan on dealing with them in the future as well!! like he stated not every time will be a great experiance!! i like the fact that they sent me extra stuff with my kit!! it was a small thing but great buisness!! i reconmend buying from these guys!! but anyways thanks for the positive feedback on the kit!! i think its 100 X better!! just got my pegmount and fastway pegs as well as my handle bars so i have some work to do!! i will take pix and post them when im done!!!

Sorry if you had a bad experience. Unfortunetly We cannot get everything 100% right 100% of the time. I think i saw a post where you said you ordered eight times and one time things got messed up. Thats unfortunate but far better then most things you will deal with in the world. I saw you said someone said it was sent out and then it was their next day aired. It is possible someone else made the mistake and thought it had gone out and looked at the oringal order on the ocmputer. When they ofund you were missing a part and needed it fixed he said i better get this to them quick. I can guarentee you that part was no worth the 40+ dollars it cost to ship it to you overnight. But thats what was needed to be done if you were missing a part. It happens on all levels from manufactures down to consumers. WE have parts that have been ordered form vendors of ours since SEPTEMBER. No one is perfect. No one has been screwed. If something was left out of an order it was fixed as best as possible. If someone else feels they should be compensated for something that was wrong, it would be fixed. I am sure that would be the case. No one contacts us for something that has NEVER been fixed. If things were left open they would indeed contact us. Things got rough transitioning into our new building and took longer then expected. WE were suppost to be into our building by September and construction was late, WE left for vacatin for 1 week and on the last day of vactaion i was notified that my nephew and team rider was found to have cancer with no prior symptoms. This made for a few things to get behind as I was driving between Phoenix and the shop every other day for two weeks until he passed away. We finally got into our buidling the 1st of Decemeber which is the busiest time of the year shipping over 100 packages a day. This does make things turn into an easy transition. Once the new year hit things mellowed out and things are running very very smoothly now. We moved from a SMALL building that is twice the size of all of our competitors buildings. We now have a bulding more then four times that size. We needed the room we were stepping on everyones toes day in and day out and had outgrown our old building over a year ago. but we were in a lease and could not just leave. Now we purchased our new building and it is much bigger. Come by and check it out.

I am just curious who EVERYBODY is? We deal with more customers then ANYONE. How do we know? Ask Ishock, Two Brothers, Red Baron, BBr, One Industries, Factory Effex, Five-O, Joker Machine, and many others. We are the top dealer and distributor for many companies. Not everything you read on the net is gospel. If you had a problem, contact me. I would make sure it is right.

If you say that you forgot to ship something I can see that.BUT explain this to me:I called you 12/28 about missing a intake,carb,and cam from a Trail Bike BBK.Well I called and you said you would ship it right out and it would be here in 7-10 business days.Well after 11 days I called again and talked to the same person and he said it should be here any day now.Well another week went by and nothing.So I called one more time and the same guy said it should be there in 2 days at the most.Well that day I called it was shipped out the next day.I was also sent the wrong uni airfilter but I didnt want to wait another 4 weeks just for a air filter.You said if I did have a problem I should have contacted you, well I did and it took 4 freakin weeks.I dont call that making it right.

Now lets look at another 50 vendor that is also in vegas, Quick50s.I ordered a swingarm from them that was backordered.After I ordered it I recieved an email that it was backordered and for my trouble the would send me a pair of dual compound renthal grips,a quick50s tshirt,and upgrade my already free shipping to 1 day.That is making things right even tho they didnt do any wrong.BTW did I mention I got a free starcross tire also.

I can tell you exactly why you get the most customers.Its very simple.You have the cheapest prices.Anyone new to the industry will go to the cheapest person.Now how many people have placed more than 10 orders with you?I bet that percentage is very small.

I KNOW that I am not the only one with stuff getting screwed up by you.If I remember correctly pimpindahoes still didnt get his paperwork for his $2500 frame and there were many other problems.Also if you search back far enough I did support you for a while when people were bashing you.Not anymore.

just remember that word of mouth spreads very quickly.

I KNOW that I am not the only one with stuff getting screwed up by you.If I remember correctly pimpindahoes still didnt get his paperwork for his $2500 frame and there were many other problems.Also if you search back far enough I did support you for a while when people were bashing you.Not anymore.

just remember that word of mouth spreads very quickly.

I am not sure who you talked too but it was not me that I can remember. I did look in the notes and after you talked to JD he expedited shipping as he probably relized someone dropped the ball. Things like that happen.

Yes your right word of mouth spreads very very quickly. Bad words spread faster. The internet makes up less then 1% of the offroad community. Thats not very much. In fact thats not much at all.

WE do our best to make people happy. you cant make them all happy.

Im glad you were happy with service elsewhere. You mentioned you were happy with our service eight times before somehting going wrong. I hope no one makes a mistake on your orders.

PIMPINDAHOES- If he had a question or a comment on this matter it would be best to have him call us. The last that him and I talked personally I let him know that BBR HAS NEVER SENT ANY MSO PAPERWORK WITH ANY OF THE FRAMES WE GOT. WE had the first 50 frames that were produced. They say it SHOULD have been sent but have no records of it being sent. We have no control of what BBR does or what they offer. I also belive that he was the same person saying his frame was cracked and we would not do anything as we said it was normal. He also never told anyone that BBR also said the same thing. His frame was not replaced as I believe was stated. Which also leads to if they did replace his frame his MSO paperwork would now come from BBR.

He also said we were cut off from certain vendors BBR included. As others have tried to say as well. We are BBRs biggest account. WE sell ALOT of BBR products. WE talk and order BBR products DAILY!!!! not hardly cut off by them or anyone. In fact we get asked to add more products to our warehouse DAILY. Such as Jardine, Yoshimura, BIg Minis, RedBarons new KLX110 line, Xtreme, Hardstyle, Elka... THey want to be added in our catalog, website and ads... WE are not hardly getting cut off by anyone. WE are asked to be a huge supporter of the LARGEST minibike magazine about to debut. People invest time money and many other things to make sure things are done right. You will get unhappy customers... we cant be 100% right 100% of the time. Things that have been said on planetminis is Libel. THis is matters you can and may be sued over. The best thing is its plain as day with account numbers and IPs. All the proof needed. If PIMPINDAHPES wanted is MSO paperwork he owuld give us a call and we can call BBR on threeway he can hear them backtrack about where paperwork is. Seems alot of people want to pass the buck.

In fact we just got another batch of super pro frames in with once again no MSO paperwork.

If you got more BBR frames without any paperwork why would you not call them?I DO know that you sell alot of bbr products because I got my SP5s along with some of my BBK.Also you may want to check some of the SP5s becasue mine had no oil in them when they are supposed to come with 3.8oz per leg.And you mentioned that companies want to be added to you catalog, well what about being a non authorized dealer of skunkwerx industries?Do you have any pics of your new warehouse/shop?

On a lighter note how was the FMF titanium 4 pipe thats on the procircuit bike?

If you got more BBR frames without any paperwork why would you not call them?I DO know that you sell alot of bbr products because I got my SP5s along with some of my BBK.Also you may want to check some of the SP5s becasue mine had no oil in them when they are supposed to come with 3.8oz per leg.And you mentioned that companies want to be added to you catalog, well what about being a non authorized dealer of skunkwerx industries?Do you have any pics of your new warehouse/shop?

On a lighter note how was the FMF titanium 4 pipe thats on the procircuit bike?

We call them often, the buck has been passed onto others and nothing has ever gotten straightened out form it. I have talked with other dealers who also have said the same thing. I ahve not had anyone complain about not having oil in them but maybe most people really dont know. Unforutnetly it would take way to long to open every fork kit and check for oil. Hopefully it was a flook that you got some without oil. They dont take very much at all.

look this thread was for my bike!! not weather or not they are good to buy from!! i will defend them on the fact that they did great business with me!! i will do more in the future!! infact i am looking right now for sp5 forks and ishock!! so if you want to hook me up feel free to!! ? i will be getting these items on the 1st!!!! im sorry for your bad experiance but you really shouldn't bad mouth him the way you are!! he is trying to make things right!! pm him and see what you can work out!! he seems very helpfull!!! just calm down on my thread

on another note.... just got all my parts and will have them all on tonight hopefully!!

asv front and back brake levers

fastway pegs

chrome alloy peg mount

starcross 10"

BBR bars

I can't wait i have been riding it with all the stock stuff !! i know the pegs alone will make a big diff!! and to add the bars WOW i can't wait!! ? i will take and post pic later!!! thanks peeps!!!