Indianapolis 2005 Supercross (Round 6) video

Cool!

But still... Is it possible that you could make also some 125cc sx clips in the future?

I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate this.

Living up in the cold north I would not be able to see this if it weren't for you.

Thanks! :)

Shoot Zenith so forget about the PM hahaha :)

Just saw ya already post the Link

I have my file up for seed

So at least 2 seeders now :)

And yes Guys Quality increase from race to Race so give ovrrdrive a big Thumps up for that :p:D

Thanks a lot Zenith. If I leave my BT client open after the download is complete, does that make me a seed too?

This is great stuff...you guys are making alot of people happy :)

Thanks again :)

Thanks a lot Zenith. If I leave my BT client open after the download is complete, does that make me a seed too?

Yep. :)

That's what makes BT work. If everyone closed the torrent as soon as they got it, the speeds would be unbearable.

Thanks Zenith, I'm in now too. :)

Yep.

That's what makes BT work. If everyone closed the torrent as soon as they got it, the speeds would be unbearable.

Today 01:30 PM

I understand the basics of BT, but what I am not sure of is Peer Versus Seed. Do I automatically become a seed once I have the whole file? Right now I have downloaded 120 megs and I have uploaded 110 megs. By the time I have the whole file I estimate I will have uploaded much more than I have downloaded so I have actually been seeding the whole time.

I have noticed that even after I have the whole file on my system and I leave BT open for a few days, it does not appear that I am a seed, but still an uploading peer.

Yes, Zenith

you make my son very happy by doing this

we also hope that everybody keep seeding some time after the downloading . lefa

I understand the basics of BT, but what I am not sure of is Peer Versus Seed. Do I automatically become a seed once I have the whole file? Right now I have downloaded 120 megs and I have uploaded 110 megs. By the time I have the whole file I estimate I will have uploaded much more than I have downloaded so I have actually been seeding the whole time.

I have noticed that even after I have the whole file on my system and I leave BT open for a few days, it does not appear that I am a seed, but still an uploading peer.

Same thing.

We just call people that have the whole file "seeds" but you're right, you will upload a lot before the download finishes.

Technically, once you have the whole file you are a seed if you keep uploading.

:)

Ok, I must be stupid because I can't get it to work. I downloaded the DivX player. When I click on the link it asks me whether to run or save. I save it and then try to play it in DivX and it won't work. What am I doing wrong? :)

Ok, I must be stupid because I can't get it to work. I downloaded the DivX player. When I click on the link it asks me whether to run or save. I save it and then try to play it in DivX and it won't work. What am I doing wrong? :)

Did you download the Torrentfile or via Bittorrent the .avi file?

if ya only got the torrent file from zenith`s post you first have to use this file via bittorrent to download the entire .avi file

When i open up bitorrent and select the file to download and it ask me where to save why cant i change the file type to windows media player? This happened on the last SX too and the first time i try to play it says it cant and if i press play it works but it wont let me change the file at all, even if i go into file properties its not even an option to change it. :):)

Thnx guys... i was downing at over 400 kb/s. :) i can't believe it.

I 'll let it seed for a while :)

When i open up bitorrent and select the file to download and it ask me where to save why cant i change the file type to windows media player? This happened on the last SX too and the first time i try to play it says it cant and if i press play it works but it wont let me change the file at all, even if i go into file properties its not even an option to change it. :):)

Well, it isn't going to let you change the type of file to a .wmv file because it is - and has to remain - a .avi file. The others were windows media files but this one is a divx .avi. The file will open up in Windows media player by default.

When you start downloading in BT all you really have to do is tell it where to save the file at. It will name the file what it wants to you don't have to do that part.

I don't really understand exactly which part you're having difficulty with. Here is how the entire process should work from start to finish.

To make it easier, its best to save the torrent file to your computer rather than run it from its current location. So, right click the link in Zenith's post and choose 'save target as...' and save it to your desktop. If it won't natively open up in Bit tornado, drag the torrent file on top of the link to BT and it will. In the save as diaglog that opens up next, simply tell it where you would like to save the file. It should start downloading after a few moments, slowly at first then getting faster after a few more minutes. The download will take several hours to complete. BT will tell you it is 100% complete when it finishes.

Then just go to where you saved the file and open it up. Assuming you also have the divx codec, the movie will open in Windows Media Player and play.

Now, where are you having a problem at?

Thank you all, the race was great once again. I have uploaded some 720 M and will stop seeding now, if it is OK for you guys out there. Thanks again and hopefully we get back to business later... :)

Thanks, if I am helped I'm happy to do so too for anyone. You guys have to understand, without your help we do not see races like Supercross here :)

The quality justifies the file size, definitely satisfactory.

I could not stop seeding cause there was a burst in upload rate, but now at 816 M I finally stopped.

The Quality was awsome this time.

Kepp it going with divx.I was also pretty clear playing it on my tv.

Thanks guys. :):):p:D:D