Sign in to follow this  

Buying a 2nd DRZ???

I love my '02 with the SM set up :) And it is alot of Fun on the trails :p

My trouble is that I have no one to ride/play with all of my friends ride sport bikes and even my girlfriend rides my old CBR 600. Street bikes are fun but I really like to go exploring and no one can come with so my plan is to sell the Honda 600 that she rides and get a twin sister for the DRZ :D

This will be mostly a buddy kind of bike, like if I want to go some were with my dad and I tell him to just get on the bike and go riding with me :) he will have no excuse to get out of it.

If she is riding it you may want to consider asking her input. A companion that rides is worth gold, no matter what they ride. If you sell a bike she likes and buy a bike she doesn't then she won't ride and what is worse may not want you to spend so much time/money with the bike(s).

A companion that rides is worth gold, no matter what they ride

Very true:applause:

The trouble it that I let here ride the SM once and she would not give it back :)

She is the best thing in my life :)

Sounds like you have it made then, if she likes the sm then dump the other one and get another drz :)

Very true:applause:

The trouble it that I let here ride the SM once and she would not give it back :D

She is the best thing in my life :p

I had a feeling you already let her ride it,

how could she not like it over a CBR600.

You found a keeper apsen... :):)

Another set of SM gear will be warrented eventually of course.

Unless you get a new black 400SM and a set of dirt rims for it. :D