big bore kit

hi fellas,

i am wandering what is a good big bore kit for my ttr 125. i have heard that the bbr 150 isnt that good. can you tall me the company the size bore and why you like it.

thanks

bryan, kracs son

BBR is very good. I have the 150 big bore kit with cam in my 2000 TTR125 and I installed the kit in year 2000 and I am just now freshing it up with a piston and rings. The quality is great over at BBR Motorsports. If you hear any strang noises in the motor its only your fault or the guy who installed the kit not BBR's. Just get a good mechanic who knows what hes doing to put the kit in. I am very satisfied with BBR's 150 Big bore kit!! ?

BBR is very good. The quality is great over at BBR Motorsports. If you hear any strang noises in the motor its only your fault or the guy who installed the kit not BBR's. I am very satisfied with BBR's 150 Big bore kit!! ?

I think dirttackin's datin' someone at BBR! I would get parts from Powroll or elsewhere unless BBR is the only manufacturer of what you want. Having used ton's of their parts, I've found their quality control to be an issue. They do have pretty darn good customer service though, and that counts for a lot. Also still the best TTR Frame brace on the market.

Go to www.procycle.us and click on the TTR 125 link at the top. They have a nice one that I beilieve they put together themselves. The kit includes a new cylinder along w/gaskets, Wiseco piston kit, and a HOT CAMS camshaft. The price is only $299, and if you really wanted to get the BBR kit then they also have it for $399. It is really a great site to look into. ?