Adelanto Grand Prix, CA 2-26/27

Is anybody going to this besides me?? i figured i would have seen a thread about it, but searched and only found one from last year. This will be my first time to the race...actually ANY dirtbike race, so I am very excited!! ? Now i gotta go run out and fix my truck so I can have wheels to make it out there and haul the bike ? So who else is going???

Well actually I just went to a "real" desert race the other weekend in Lucerne...the MDR Lucerne 250...it was cool as usual, but not as cool as the 400 was. Not bikes, but 1450 trucks, class 8 trucks, class 5, 1600, etc...very sweet. Anyways, I'm gonna be heading out and camping at the GP with some people anyways, so those are my plans. I'm stoked regardless, but I will definitely have to check out some other moto races in the desert soon. Where can I find more info on moto races in the desert?? thanks.

At the Lucerne 250(after the race was pretty much over), this YZ426(it looked like) was totally hauling balls over and over up this gnarly section called the rockpile out there(I'm sure you guys know bout it) and doing wheelies while going up it and totally hauling balls through those bigass whoops going up it. Made me look like a total poonjob lol ?

Thunderchicken, are you going to Arizona for the National Enduro on that weekend? ?

?

lol, actually jackattack, i'm not racing checkers nor am i racing the national enduro.

i decided at the last minute to do the malcom smith soboba ride that weekend.

where are you gonna be?

4x4x, you can learn all about AMA District 37 off road racing by going to the URL below: http://district37ama.org/home.php

lol, actually jackattack, i'm not racing checkers nor am i racing the national enduro.

i decided at the last minute to do the malcom smith soboba ride that weekend.

where are you gonna be?

The national enduro is in my backyard (40 minute drive), so I have to go. ?

There is also an AMRA(Arizona Motorcycle Riding Association) race the day before, in the same area. ?

Only problem is that my bike is in need of some serious attention. The suspension is toast after an 80 mile whooped out race last weekend. The brakes are down to metal on metal.

its a busy weekend....you can also go down to San Felipe and run 240 miles of woops, rocks, and more wooops...entry fee is only $960!

I pre-ran that course last year and I can say that it is definately not worth the money.

?