hey lorenze

How the hell are ya?

how is that fiance of yours doing?

when is the date?

Did i tell ya i am going to be a papa, In 2 short monthst we are having a baby girl.

I have never been more excited. We just bought a new house with acres and i am putting a track on it for ya.

hey we miss you in the OT section, Stick your head in and get it ripped off once in a while would ya.

Hang loose bro,

Chris

How the hell are ya?

how is that fiance of yours doing?

when is the date?

Did i tell ya i am going to be a papa, In 2 short monthst we are having a baby girl.

I have never been more excited. We just bought a new house with acres and i am putting a track on it for ya.

hey we miss you in the OT section, Stick your head in and get it ripped off once in a while would ya.

Hang loose bro,

Chris

Chris......... Congrats on the Baby!!! ? Whooo Hoooo I didn't know you had it in you.... ?

I'm getting married July 20th in Maui.... Everything's great. I bought a new house too, started a side business... Call we when the track's done... :D

I read the offtopic stuff every once in a while.. I feel safer in the bike forums.. ?

Dan :D

Chris......... Congrats on the Baby!!! ? Whooo Hoooo I didn't know you had it in you.... :o

I'm getting married July 20th in Maui.... Everything's great. I bought a new house too, started a side business... Call we when the track's done... ?

I read the offtopic stuff every once in a while.. I feel safer in the bike forums.. :D

Dan :D

You know your the only guy that i got in a huge fight with and came through being a pretty good friend. I am thankful for that.

Yea i cant wait to be a dad. It is going to rock.

I remember your going to maui, that is going to be awesome,

I just had not heard from you in a while so i though i would check up on you and see how you and the missus are doing.

Cheers and i will talk to you later.

?

I'm getting married July 20th in Maui.... Everything's great. I bought a new house too, started a side business... ?

Dan ?

Congrats again on the upcoming marriage. ?

While in Maui make sure that y'all get at least a one day Harley rental, there are some great two up rides to be had.

I rented from Hawaiian Riders in Kihei, there's also a Harley dealer in Kahului (near the airport). Both of them were close to where I was staying.

Some great rides you'll find in Maui are the coastal road from Ma'alaea to Waiehu then down to Wailuku and up into the Iao valley, and the road to Hana from Ha'iku. These are narrow, time consuming roads that don't really rack up the mileage but are high on beautiful views of the island. The trip up to the crater through Pukalani and Kula had the best maintained road but it was kind of like trying to sightsee on an interstate highway, you really can't slow down enough to get a true appreciation of the topography. A road to avoid would be the Piilani highway from Keokea to Kaupo. This is no highway, its a very unmaintained road with little to no traffic.

The most memorable ride I had was in the Polipoli Nat'l forest, it would be at best, a fair two up ride until you hit the Old Crater Rd as you come out of the forest line.

See ya,

Kelly

Chris, cool stuff man... It is funny.. ?

Kelly, Yep, I've already been looking into Harley rentals in Kihei, all the guys in my crew are going to Maui and we've already planned on the Harley ride (as long as I can find a Vrod) ? Should be around 5 of us.. Good times... ? Thanks for all the great advice..

Dan