Sign in to follow this  

monday president's day - let's ride!

weather now says showers thru the weekend with clearing on monday. I have monday off. Let's ride.

where to?

GT? if open...Cow? stony? carnegie....ouch the wolf at carnegie.......too scared I would be tempted to take it up a steep long hill and fall and hurt the wolf.

mammoth bar is open on mondays........be wet but hey...the wolf can hang.

weather now says showers thru the weekend with clearing on monday. I have monday off. Let's ride.

where to?

GT? if open...Cow? stony? carnegie....ouch the wolf at carnegie.......too scared I would be tempted to take it up a steep long hill and fall and hurt the wolf.

mammoth bar is open on mondays........be wet but hey...the wolf can hang.

Lota 3rd person talk there wolf? :) Where abouts are you??

greenhorn...... naw. that place is a once a year to get away from crowd day 4 me and I bet that place gets slimey when wet.

oh well spring will be here soon. damn 3 days weekend and its raining. tough winter this year hard to get a break.

...... damn 3 days weekend and its raining. tough winter this year hard to get a break.

Three days is long enough to head south to the dez! I'm taking the 250 down Friday to have the big bore kit installed, going to take the 400 along and try to get out to El Mirage on Saturday with some old friends. Not sure about Sunday, and I'll be picking the 250/351 up on Monday and heading home. :)

I may be up for a carnegie quickie this weekend (its close) Hey this wolf thing may be gettin a little outta hand! :) Mike in Modesto

ok ok..I only digressed momentarily with the wolf talk at carnegie..........Its all calming down.............down to just 05 TE-510. that says it all anyways :)

Blue wolf, The boys and I will be at Mammoth on Monday if no rain. Could be my last ride for quite some time. ACL surgery on the 16th of March.

If everyone bails on you, you can find me and my boys staging at Mammoth , kids track.

By the way , congrats on the new ride.

MIR

MIR and Sons: I'll be watching the weather come morning, if we get a break tonight with light showers only and tomorrow am it's only clouds.......maybe I'll see ya up there.