Sign in to follow this  

ride 2/20/05

So who is riding this weekend, I need to get a fix on the bike, haven't been out in couple weeks. Let's see some ideas! :):)

I thought you were getting shipped out? So far the snowmobiling doesn't look real good for this weeked and the bike is ready to go. I even got me a Mr. Heater on order. What are you thinking of riding? Little O? If I don't go snowmobiling Saturday I might be game.

I've got saturday and sunday off so I'm definetly riding. I just don't know about riding any trails a snowmobile or quad could fit down if there's still any old snow.

I have to bow out, I need to stay home, I posted that thread from the motel room, I haven't been home in like 6 weeks, well at least been working out of town for that long. Really need to spend some family time.

Hopefully you all will still go, there isn't that much snow up this way, just a dusting. the trails should be in good shape, :)

Well joe looks like you won't be riding the snowmobile. I also heard from a guy in big rapids who said there wasn't much snow just ice. I'll probably be staying in white cloud saturday night so anywhere within an hour would be cool with me.

Duckboy, the snowmobile is in the trailer. Going to head north and give it a try. I will try to catch ya next time.

It looks like I'll be riding in atlanta with ktm mike and fred t. So I'll see you two on the next ride. :)