Sign in to follow this  

Do you train or not train if your sick?

I would still exercise if all I had was a runny nose or mild cold, but if I felt miserable (achy, tired, head rush) I would let my body take a rest.

I train with a mild cold. If it's worse I take a few days off, but I still do my gripping exercises. I'm never too sick for them, and the pay off is tremendous.

I would still exercise if all I had was a runny nose or mild cold, but if I felt miserable (achy, tired, head rush) I would let my body take a rest.
:) Same here

Depnds on if its a hangover or not. If it is, drink a lot of water and go for a run, it will actually make you feel better. If you got a cold or something let your body rest till you feel like your working out would be productive instead of making you feel worse.

Use these days as your days of rest. Do some stretching, drink plenty of fluids. If you feel like you need to do something, then do some pushups, other wise just rest.

I do as much as I can whenever I can.

Sometimes I get to the gym and do some sit ups and get in the sauna.

Staying in a routine is a big deal.

If you feel sluggish at all or are running a fever, stay home and let your body recover. If you are sick your body is too busy fighting the infection to worry about using extra strength needed for workout and workout rebuild (torn muscles).