Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Riding Saddle Mt. Saturday/Green Dots Monday

Saturday 2/19/05 we will be riding Mattawa Saddle Mt. area.

Monday 2/21/05 (Presidents Day) I plan on the Green Dots although I would do Saddle Mt again if there was more interest in it than the Green Dots.

:):p:)

Hey Old Man Time -

Me and 3 buddies want to ride Saddle Mountain on the 26th. Are you up for showing some guys around and giving us a lay of the land?

I rode Saddle way back 15 years ago and can't remember much.

Thanks,

Matt

Hey Old Man Time -

Me and 3 buddies want to ride Saddle Mountain on the 26th. Are you up for showing some guys around and giving us a lay of the land?

I rode Saddle way back 15 years ago and can't remember much.

Thanks,

Matt

I think the 26th would be fun and will let you know for sure after the Monday the 21st. Where ya coming from?

Saturday 2/19/05 we will be riding Mattawa Saddle Mt. area.

I might be up for coming down, I'm in the middle of removing a bunch of popular trees this weekend. If I get far enough along on Friday I just might make the trip down there. :) How far is it from Quincy?

Can you send driving directions from I-90 west bound. I will be coming from Chelan.

Tim

I might be up for coming down, I'm in the middle of removing a bunch of popular trees this weekend. If I get far enough along on Friday I just might make the trip down there. :) How far is it from Quincy?

Can you send driving directions from I-90 west bound. I will be coming from Chelan.

Tim

I live in Quincy so if your taking I-90 Westbound that means you would get on I-90 from Highway 281 straight out of Quincy. I will be leaving Quincy at 9:00 a.m.. From there I am going to Vantage to meet some other riders at the Vantage Service Station and then we will be heading over to Saddle Mt.. You can meet me in Quincy and follow me. Saddle Mt. is a little less than 1 hour from Quincy. Let me know tomorrow if you can make it.

Now if you planned to take Blewett Pass to I-90 then you would take I-90 Eastbound not Westbound and go to Vantage and wait at the Service station in Vantage on the right side of the road. I will be there at 9:30 a.m.

:)

Tim, did you used to ride a DRZ400S? Did you ride it at Trinadad? If so we met and swapped bikes for a few minutes. You rode my XR650R and I your DRZ.

Tim, did you used to ride a DRZ400S? Did you ride it at Trinadad? If so we met and swapped bikes for a few minutes. You rode my XR650R and I your DRZ.

Yes, Thats me and I still ride the DRZ but it has more goodies on it now. I installed a Scotts damper this winter. :)

Tim

Hay Nick,,,,,

Switchback's father Rick and Jim are also riding Monday. They are probably heading for Saddle Mtn. I told Jim that your going to be riding, he will be looking for you.

Of course I'm still out of commission. I still need to order parts. :)

TELEPHONE TIM, your riding a DRZ? Do you have a skid plate under it? What kind if you do, and do you like it? I seem to need a recommendation. :)

Hay Nick,,,,,

Switchback's father Rick and Jim are also riding Monday. They are probably heading for Saddle Mtn. I told Jim that your going to be riding, he will be looking for you.

Of course I'm still out of commission. I still need to order parts. :)

TELEPHONE TIM, your riding a DRZ? Do you have a skid plate under it? What kind if you do, and do you like it? I seem to need a recommendation. :)

Tony, Baja Designs has a nice skid plate for the DRZ400. You might check it out. Here is the link:

https://www.bajadesigns.com/bajadesigns/ecomm/mainframe.jsp?login=YES

TELEPHONE TIM, your riding a DRZ? Do you have a skid plate under it? What kind if you do, and do you like it? I seem to need a recommendation. :p

Hayshaker, Yes I do have a skid plate, it is from Utah Sports. I didn't care for it at first, mainly the mounting system it uses clamps around the frame rails. It is made out of some thick aluminum and does work very well. After I have had it on and off a few times it doesn't bother me any more and I can do it with a relative amount of ease. I did modify it a bit by drilling three large holes on each side in the upper part kind of like what the XR650 plate looks like. I did that because I thought that the plate was directing a lot of noise back up to me. It seemed to make some difference. And yes I would buy another without question. :)

Nick, I'm not going to able to make it this weekend, :) maybe next Saturday.

Tim

Hayshaker, Yes I do have a skid plate, it is from Utah Sports. I didn't care for it at first, mainly the mounting system it uses clamps around the frame rails. It is made out of some thick aluminum and does work very well. After I have had it on and off a few times it doesn't bother me any more and I can do it with a relative amount of ease. I did modify it a bit by drilling three large holes on each side in the upper part kind of like what the XR650 plate looks like. I did that because I thought that the plate was directing a lot of noise back up to me. It seemed to make some difference. And yes I would buy another without question. :p

Nick, I'm not going to able to make it this weekend, :D maybe next Saturday.

Tim

:):)

I will be there. I have not ridden there for years. I will try to find you to say hello. :)

I will be there. I have not ridden there for years. I will try to find you to say hello. :)

Well you didn't tell us anything about you. Not where your coming from? What kind of bike you ride? What kind of truck you drive? or Your name?

Oh well, hope to bump into you whoever you are. :)