Sign in to follow this  

I've made my decision!

After much debate, I've finally figured out the bike I'm gonna get. I'm going to get the used 2005 KX250 that I have mentioned before here.

Long story short, it's a friends bike who bought it off of another friend of mine, been crashed a couple times, but all together only has about 10 rides on it. And I know this for a fact because I was there for half of them and heard about the others.

I was actually on my way home from work and was going to swing by the local Kawi shop to tell them to get me a new one when I called my friend just to see if he really wanted to get rid of the bike for cheap. Well he did, and now I'm getting a slightly used '05 KX250 for $1000 less than what I can get a new one for. :p

I went over his house tonight and checked it out and the only thing wrong with it is the plastic is a little beat up, and I'm gonna replace that anyways (gonna try to go white again). It already has a Regina gold chain on it and Pro Taper bars, so I'm saving on those expenses from the get-go.

By the end of this month (he has to come up with some $$$ to pay off his loan on the bike so I can get the title) I should have a "new" bike! :):):D

Already have a list of things I'm gonna put on it:

-Wider footpegs (damn size 13 feet!)

-pipe and silencer

-bars (Renthal Twinwall Windam bend more than likely)

-possibly getting some custom graphics made for me and my brother who just got an '05 KXF250

-plastic (hopefully white if they make it)

Congrats :D:)

Yer gunna go white again :) Maaaattttt :D

No Mr. Captian America I hope :p:D you know after you are doing a double over my head I will still laugh :o:D;)

Alright Matt!!! :):p

How many times are you going to make your mind up? :)

I just wish I had a bike right now my XR really is currently an anchor.. :D

And I also noticed you teased Kev into selling his "Anchor". :D

BTW Kev that is one of the nicest XR's I have ever seen and what are you trying to get to replace it?

check out procycle in columbia missouri. I got my 05 crf450 for over 1K less than if i went through a local dealer. no sales tax and a hell of a deal. it was actually prepped and everything 6064 OTD

I second that checking out procycle, myself and ryaniniowa got an absolute smokin deal on our wives TTR125LE's. It was worth the drive down big time.

Are you selling and xr. i have a good friend looking for either a 250r or 400r. Please let me know. Thanks

No my 400r is grenaded.. But I will sell it and may have a TTR 125 for sale :)

Are you selling and xr. i have a good friend looking for either a 250r or 400r. Please let me know. Thanks

Kev has a hyper nice XR 400 bored out to a 416 with all of my christmas kist goodies on it super awsome bike!!

excellent Matt, can't wait to see you at buffalo riping up the track. A white KX should be cool :):p:) . Wedron is open on the weekends if you want to give it a go. I've been riding there when its in the 30's not too bad. Beats sitting at home look-in at your bike.

Smudge

No my 400r is grenaded.. But I will sell it and may have a TTR 125 for sale :)

Maybe you could make one of those buy-one-get-one-free deals.... :)

Alright Matt!!! :):)

How many times are you going to make your mind up? :p

I just wish I had a bike right now my XR really is currently an anchor.. :o

And I also noticed you teased Kev into selling his "Anchor". :D

BTW Kev that is one of the nicest XR's I have ever seen and what are you trying to get to replace it?

I'm getting the CRF450X.........just torn about getting rid of the XR4 :D

and thanks

Maybe you could make one of those buy-one-get-one-free deals.... :)

baja stop it I cant take it anymore :D:D:D:o;)

BTW you guy's over dere in corn land sound like alot of fun we gotta hook up and do some riding :p

XRiowa what's the status on a new bike :)

It's still a secret!! :) I am so bad I should be in detention!!!

At least give us a date :p:)

Ok Ok time to come clean I guess :)

I bought my sone a 199 Travis Pastrana Tyco RC bike I thought I would go to Bluff Creek with all my gear on and drive it around the trails.. Maybe they could make me the next MX Unleashed intern!

Ok Ok time to come clean I guess :p

I bought my sone a 199 Travis Pastrana Tyco RC bike I thought I would go to Bluff Creek with all my gear on and drive it around the trails.. Maybe they could make me the next MX Unleashed intern!

Now yer just getting silly :) XRiowa put down the beer and step away ...........very..............slowly everything will be OK once yer riding again :)

Why doesn't XRiowa buy the $9000 xr400 from Kevxr416. It is the most beautiful xr I have ever seen and it's gold plated to boot. :)

Why doesn't XRiowa buy the $9000 xr400 from Kevxr416. It is the most beautiful xr I have ever seen and it's gold plated to boot. :)

My bike is in piece's right now......... on the TT winter ride I bent the squirter dingus on the pumper carb. :D:D Have to send it back to eldebrock Mon. so they can fix it :o:p:)