no-fog goggles???

Personally, I never had any luck with the no fog cloths or sprays. I recently replaced the standard lens in my ProGrips with the dual layer no fog type, and I am impressed with how well it works.

Other brands make these lenses as well. Look for a lens that has two layers, maybe 1/16" apart and seperated by foam around the edges. ?

A lot of guys I ride with like the Scott Turbo Flow. It's basically a two lens setup with venting at the top of the front lense. If you run tear-offs, you have to cut the top of the tear-off so you don't cover the venting. I've seen some 'tards who think they don't work, but they've been covering the vents. Anyway, I don't think they'll save $$$ though. Nothing seems to work perfect though when it's like 68 and a 95% relative humidity.

I have the Progrip no fog goggles and the film or the sheet is starting to separate from the lens ? . It is bubbling away. Now the sun hits it and impairs my vision substantially.

I have had this happen to several lenses for my Pro grips I finially threw the entire thing away. Junk I say.

I now use the dual layer vented lense for my Oakleys. That with No fog cloths seem to do the trick.