Sign in to follow this  

Ttr 125

I was thinking of selling my 02 or 03 TTR 125 ( I am unsure of the year :) ) And just testing the waters to see if anyone local may be intrested..

Is that the one you found on the side of the road and had been ran over by a semi, then it caught on fire? And then it fell off the tow truck down that 1000 foot cliff and landed in a pool of sulfuric acid? Did you get it running again? :p:):) Just bustin yer chops Larry....

Isn't this the only bike that you haven't manage to break?? Gotta be bulletproof!!

Come on join in and bust Larrys chops :)

You guys are soooo good to me!!! I dont know what I would do without componions like you...... :)

I know I never broke this one :p But I managed to obliterate a "bulletproof XR".. Go figure :)

Isn't this the only bike that you haven't manage to break?? Gotta be bulletproof!!

Come on join in and bust Larrys chops :)

Weren't you there on the famous 2 bikes, 2 trashed shift levers day?

Is that the one you found on the side of the road and had been ran over by a semi, then it caught on fire? And then it fell off the tow truck down that 1000 foot cliff and landed in a pool of sulfuric acid? Did you get it running again? :o;):D Just bustin yer chops Larry....

:):p:D:D baja yer killing me :D:):D

Weren't you there on the famous 2 bikes, 2 trashed shift levers day?

Dude... :) I thought we laid that to rest... :)

Never! I have to make fun of others to keep my own self esteem up. Hey where has Bultaco been? Ever since I sold my purple fork booted bike he hasn't made fun of me. I miss that.

Never! I have to make fun of others to keep my own self esteem up. Hey where has Bultaco been? Ever since I sold my purple fork booted bike he hasn't made fun of me. I miss that.

That's alright I just started making fun of yer avatar on another post ........................hurt's me eye's :o:):p:D:D:)

I miss Bultaco like I miss that urinary tract infection I had.. :):):p:D

But Kev is a adequate replacement.. :D

I miss Bultaco like I miss that urinary tract infection I had.. :):):p:D

But Kev is a adequate replacement.. :o

That's..................nice :D

That's alright I just started making fun of yer avatar on another post ........................hurt's me eye's :):):p:D:D:o

Sweet! Where at? I want to see!!!

I miss Bultaco like I miss that urinary tract infection I had.. ;):D:p:)

But Kev is a adequate replacement.. :)

Awwwww :D All this love, I'm going to cry... :o

boing.............boing..............boing...............boing..................boing.............boing................boing..................boing............ cant..............stop................looking .............at .............it :):):p:D:D:D:o

where's my paint ball gun ;)

hey i know this has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about but i got my dirtbike running!!!!!! and i can finally go riding!!!! im not sure if im gunna let larry ride my bike now that i remember that xr400 getting obliterated lol :) j/k

Kev I am yanking your chain you seem like a cool guy as Bultaco seems like an awsome guy!! I should have said I miss Radar like I miss the planters wart I had removed!! :):)

Hey - it's Mr. Unrinary Tract Infection here...

I sold my daughter's bike and she now wants to upgrade to a TTR125. If you are serious about selling it, PM me and give me the details.

She's got $$$ that's burning a hole in her passbook...

(I'm at the Indy dealer show this weekend and not on-line until evenings.)

...you seem like a cool guy as Bultaco seems like an awsome guy!!

You are an intelligent individual. And besides, this herpes let's me try all the cool new antibiotics. :):)

ya know i had a planters wart to that reminded me of that big zit looking thing on top of larry's body.......... :):) lol oh for everyone that knows me just as radar my name is kyle lol just thought i ought to throw that in there