Ttr 125

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the one you found on the side of the road and had been ran over by a semi, then it caught on fire? And then it fell off the tow truck down that 1000 foot cliff and landed in a pool of sulfuric acid? Did you get it running again? ??? Just bustin yer chops Larry....

Is that the one you found on the side of the road and had been ran over by a semi, then it caught on fire? And then it fell off the tow truck down that 1000 foot cliff and landed in a pool of sulfuric acid? Did you get it running again? :o?:D Just bustin yer chops Larry....

??:D:D baja yer killing me :D?:D

Never! I have to make fun of others to keep my own self esteem up. Hey where has Bultaco been? Ever since I sold my purple fork booted bike he hasn't made fun of me. I miss that.

That's alright I just started making fun of yer avatar on another post ........................hurt's me eye's :o??:D:D?

boing.............boing..............boing...............boing..................boing.............boing................boing..................boing............ cant..............stop................looking .............at .............it ???:D:D:D:o

where's my paint ball gun ?

hey i know this has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about but i got my dirtbike running!!!!!! and i can finally go riding!!!! im not sure if im gunna let larry ride my bike now that i remember that xr400 getting obliterated lol ? j/k

Hey - it's Mr. Unrinary Tract Infection here...

I sold my daughter's bike and she now wants to upgrade to a TTR125. If you are serious about selling it, PM me and give me the details.

She's got $$$ that's burning a hole in her passbook...

(I'm at the Indy dealer show this weekend and not on-line until evenings.)

ya know i had a planters wart to that reminded me of that big zit looking thing on top of larry's body.......... ?? lol oh for everyone that knows me just as radar my name is kyle lol just thought i ought to throw that in there