Sign in to follow this  

RacerX 450 Shootout

so racerx did a shootout, huh? those guys really took time off from drooling over factory semis, reporting what brand of cereal reed likes, and pondering whether or not to wear black ankle socks with their skate shoes to actually ride motorcycles?

The original concept of RacerX was to do more with the riders personalities and stuff than bike shootouts...

I was surprized when they put together a test of the CRF250R. They said in the first line of the test "We dont normally do bike write ups, but this thing is a blast!"

That may be a paraphraze of sorts but it gets the point accross I think...

I need to ride the CRF before I go out and purchase my next new ride...........

The last CRF I rode was the 2002.

Every track I ride at is colored RED????????????

Major Props to the CRF :p

It's hard for me to sell my 03 YZ, I've only rode it 5 times in two years, it's still brand NEW.

Also it cost me some major $$$$$ to get my ride all dialed in (susp, tuning etc :) )

Sounds like the CRF doesn't required much more than GAS :)

PS - The rmz should get points deducted for being yellow :):):p

or for looking like it was welded/assembled by a kid, the welds are horrid

so racerx did a shootout, huh? those guys really took time off from drooling over factory semis, reporting what brand of cereal reed likes, and pondering whether or not to wear black ankle socks with their skate shoes to actually ride motorcycles?

:):):p:D Good summary of racerfluff

I think Transworld had the same test; maybe I'm confusing the two mags.

it's easy to do. from what i can tell, flipping through the two rags while my wife picks out fruit, is that transworld is the same level of nothingness, just with more half-nekked chicks and freestyle goons.