Sign in to follow this  

Any tracks in NJ not underwater?

Anyone been to Chats or Atco lately? Just curious as to how the conditions have been. I know now all the snow is gone, but I'm sure they're all muddy. Hopefully E-town will dry out some before next weekend. Any of you guys know if they're making any changes to the practice track this year?

I stopped by NJORVP today and it looks bad. Still very muddy and ruts everywhere. They thought the track was to be groomed today but something came up? The woods section was closed off and all of the jumps need to be reshaped. Only a few more weeks and Mt. Pleasant should reopen. :) If they groom NJORVP I hope someone will post it here. I've been off the bike for weeks and I'm going through withdraw.

Weve all been in withdrawl. The last 2 weeks straight ive caught myself making bbrrraaaap sounds. lol

Tell me about it. I have become the RC of MX Madness 2 with all the time I have on the weekends.

Really? sweet, I was thinkin of going on saturday, it'll be a bit cold but I havent ridden in almost 2 months...hows that for withdrawal :D:D:o;):):):p

it'll be a bit cold but I havent ridden in almost 2 months...hows that for withdrawal

Try 3 months! This is crazy!

just got back from blue diamond tracks were alright beat up and muddy but still alot of fun its good to be back on the bike it was cold but o well got some good pictures ill post them if i ever can get it right never friggin workksss :D:):):p

I went to NJORVP today. The tracks were in pretty bad shape, huge frozen puddles. But the trails were perfect.

It felt good to get back on my bike after such a long break. :):)

just got back from blue diamond tracks were alright beat up and muddy but still alot of fun its good to be back on the bike it was cold but o well got some good pictures ill post them if i ever can get it right never friggin workksss :D:p:D:)

Is the "period" key broken on your keyboard? :):o

I just called Chats. this morning and they said the park was going to be groomed today so it is lookin good for saturday! :)

just called Chats. this morning and they said the park was going to be groomed today so it is lookin good for saturday!

I wonder how much snow they got down there. The sun is shining as bright as it can here and it's slowly melting (not as fast as I'd like though). I don't think it's looking good for E-town this weekend unless it hits 60 for the next 4 days.