Sign in to follow this  

Rooster - KTM 2 stroke rad gaurds avalible...

Those look sweet Kelly. :) I already have rad guards on my 250, but I may have to consider upgrading as mine have been suspect pretty much ever since I installed them. Not as beefy as those. Hmmm....

I just installed my Rooster Performance radiator guards on my ’04 KTM 200 EXC last night. These things are the shiznit! Fitment is nice and they look sweet, especially with my new black radiator shrouds. :)

The installation took me less than an hour and I absolutely love the way they look. I pulled off my crappy twisted EE rad guards to fit the Rooster ones. My rads were tweaked & slightly twisted. The EE guards were definitely not up to the task. :p

A side benefit of the Rooster guard is that they actually straightened up my rads just a bit. The left side was tweaked enough that the rad cap was rubbing on the fork leg. After installing the Rooster guards it no longer rubs. I am fairly hard on equipment (yeah, I crash often) so I wanted to test the strength of my new guards. I whacked pretty hard with my hand and even gave them a kick and it did no damage (to the guard, my hand still hurts like hell). :D

If you are looking for the ULTIMATE in protection and looks, the Rooster guards are the way to go! I am one happy camper. :)

:2thumbs:

My digital camera is MIA at the moment. As soon as I find it, I'll snap some pix and post them.

Nice work Kelly. :) Those look great. Now when can we expect the Rooster Performance front and rear disc guards for the 2-stroke KTM's? :)

Now when can we expect the Rooster Performance front and rear disc guards for the 2-stroke KTM's? :)

2-3 weeks. Now stop yur begging :)