Sign in to follow this  

Meet and greet?

Has anyone ever put together a meet and greet with the guy's and gal's in the Vancouver/Portland area, kind of a coffee house thing to get to know the riders around you? or would anyone even be interested in doing something like that?

Has anyone ever put together a meet and greet with the guy's and gal's in the Vancouver/Portland area, kind of a coffee house thing to get to know the riders around you? or would anyone even be interested in doing something like that?

You can come and meet and greet with me after 5pm today at Hazel Dell Brewpub :p:)

First round is on me..

J

:)

Most people join a club, join an organization like OMRA/NMA, and goto events to meet and greet. I don't think many would be interested in meeting other riders in a coffee shop or to do anything that resembels as such. A lot of tree huggers, nature-Nazi's and other weird people hang out in those places. I like J's idea of meeting at a pub, better, preferrably after a day of riding.

On a more serious note....The best success in meeting people is to join a group/organization and enter local events. Also, I heard that the NW KTM dealer reps are planning a demo day in the near future. Might be a good opportunity.

On a more serious note....The best success in meeting people is to join a group/organization and enter local events. Also, I heard that the NW KTM dealer reps are planning a demo day in the near future. Might be a good opportunity.

What if some of that icky orange stuff rubs off on MXJunkys pants? The DRZ would never forgive MXJunky!