Sign in to follow this  

TT Members are pretty good guys!

I had listed a blue tank and fenders in the "For Sale" section of the forum. Got some interest from a member in Washington state. We agreed on a price. I sent him some images. I shipped the parts before I saw the $, he mailed a check before he saw the parts and I'm happy to report we are both very happy. Nice to do business with honest folks. Thanks, John! And, TT makes this possible. Thanks for a great site! :)

Most of my dealings with TT members have been that way. You should include that the item(s) were as described as well.

Be careful though, we do have trolls here too.

Most of my dealings with TT members have been that way. You should include that the item(s) were as described as well.

Be careful though, we do have trolls here too.

Yeah, you're right 10guy. We got to know each other through emails, etc. and I was comfortable with it. Any red flags and it never woulda happened. I've dealt enough on EBay to be real careful! Keep your stick on the ice...Where's Bronco? A well-deserved vacation I hope... :)

this reminds me....

I was supposed to be looking for my extra front axel for some dude in singapore...

oh where oh where has my time gone.... prolly the same place my mind went to

Yeah, you're right 10guy. We got to know each other through emails, etc. and I was comfortable with it. Any red flags and it never woulda happened. I've dealt enough on EBay to be real careful! Keep your stick on the ice...Where's Bronco? A well-deserved vacation I hope... :)

Bronco's out doing top secret gov't work this week, he'll be back maybe tomorrow for sure by monday.

I have done alot of dealings with TT members and the TT store. not one person has been anything less than great to deal with.

I have had no problems either. I have bought things from other tt'ers, and had no problem. Everyone I have met and rode with has been great, except that damn Biggitty. :)

Hi Ross, John here! Thanks for the great deal on the parts and the quick shipping! It is good to have a strong online community like TT to deal through. I pulled all the green and black off my KLX last night, and now it's all blue - with the exception of my still green headlight!

Anybody know if there was ever a factory blue headlight?

Howdy John! I just used some Krlyon Fusion(?) paint on my head-light surround. It's black now! The paint is made specifically for plastic and it seems pretty good. "Course it hasn't had the crash test yet! If you can't find the piece you might consider that option. Comes in all kinds of colors. Yeah, the Kawi green and the DR-Z blue don't exactly compliment each other! Good doin' business with you and glad you're happy with the deal...Good health and safe travels... :)