Sign in to follow this  

JD Racing Ingnitions

I read the review , was that a supercharger or a ignition he was talking about . just kidding :) , if PC is running them they must do something and must be reliable :)

I happen to have not only the same ignition, but the very one used in that test sitting on my garage shelf. It is for an '02-'03 CRF. It seemed to me to work better than stock. I will sell it for $200 just send me a PM.

Thing is about that, any idiot can find a map that makes more power. The question is about what the new map means in terms of engine reliability and what evil is invoked to obtain the newfound horsies. I mean who in the hell is JD? I would be worried about slapping any old ignition map on my bike. Not saying JD's box aint da bomb just that I'd wanna make darn sure it was before I installed it.

XXDEATHXX

I want to commend you for your thoughtfull, intelligent, and educated post. :)

Before you slam a product out of complete ignorance you might want to try to find out a little about it before you just take shots at it and raise doubts.

But the name suggests great forethought and knowledge.

Perhaps some of these words have too many syllables for you.

This you might understand..........STFU

Regards,

Tech

Quit being such a baby.

Have you ever tried looking for anything meaningful written about the thing? There isn't much. Only that offroad.com review.

Whatever, that's not good enough for me.

Are you trying to say you got some tech? cause if you are go ahead and bring it.

OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!! you got served! ok... people, remember that fighting over the internet is like participating in the special olympics... even if you win, youre still retarded. just food for thought

dan