Sign in to follow this  

Where i can order a YZ250F'05 in a box?

Hi,

i am looking for a dealer where i can order from. (Preferable in the region Miami- Florida)

I just phoned today and email to varios dealer in the states, but nobody will sale one.. It is impossible to order one in a box, because i want to transport the YZ to Miami?

Need help.

Thanks a lot and good ride in the new year,

Caroni

www.generationmx.com

i orderd my 04 yz 250f from them at a very very good price. Harry is a great guy ( the owner) and will take care of you good. the bike came in a creat and i have had no proplems at all with the bike...

i willl be ordering my 06 yz 450 from them also.

i give it

www.generationmx.com

i orderd my 04 yz 250f from them at a very very good price. Harry is a great guy ( the owner) and will take care of you good. the bike came in a creat and i have had no proplems at all with the bike...

Thank you for this informacion!

I have ordered the bike now from Harry :-)

www.generationmx.com

Thank you for this informacion!

I have ordered the bike now from Harry :-)

cool. o yea sorry its crate spelling error on my part.

www.generationmx.com

i willl be ordering my 06 yz 450 from them also.

i give it

I'm curious what was your shipping cost and was there any other fees, was the bike shipped with everything, and how long did it take to get it? Where is this Mx generation located? Thanks