Funnest bike and why  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Funnest bike and why

• 125 2t
    • 250 4t
    • 250 2t
    • 450 4t
    • 500 2t

Whats the funnest size bike all around? 125 2t 250 4t 250 2t 4504t or open class 2 stroke. Also Id like you to list your reason for picking that bike.

125 definitely for me cause its light there snappy and you can man handle them.

500 2smoke for me, because they are fairly snappy and you can't manhandle them :)

(CR500 on the way :):p )

CRF 50,with a 124 dual overhead cam,"big bike" style suspension, 3 spd manuel, marzocchi forks, etc etc

20 horsepower about 25 inches off the ground.

u missed the most obvious choice.,.. MINIS

edit- i vote for 250 4 simply cuz i have one

I would have to say 500 2-smoke. You would think with a 250 and 450 both putting out about 45-50hp, the 500 would put out about 75hp. Really, all they put out stock is 60hp. Doesn't that just seem messed up?

I like my BRP, But I vote for the 2 smoke 250,Had a few, there light,flikable and got some quik zip ..................... A ding ding ding.........

Which ever bike I'm riding at the time that'll pull my big arse up and over the tallest, wet, loose dirt hill, then climb over a boulder the size of a truck. Some 250's will do it, but the 450 class is better for me. Any more power gets too squirrely for my scrambling style.

click here

also i am guessing that a 2t is supposed to be a 2 stroke? and 4t is supposed to be a 4 stroke?

i like the 250 2 stroke because its light, powerful, and realistically has all the power power you'll ever need. its a good bike at the track and has ample torque for low RPM trail riding.

The most fun -- just playing, not racing -- was on our XR-75 pit bike. Taking that out on our practice track and just blasting around doing really stupid stuff was an absolute blast. The best thing about it was the the bike itself was so bulletproof....almost impossible to break and took more absue than any bike ever should have to.

For racing, it would have to be an open class two stroke...

Cheers,

Mac

I'm on my second 200cc two stroke and love it!

yes, this poll is incomplete without 200 2st listed!!!

125 chassis w/power close to a 250 2-smoke

yes, this poll is incomplete without 200 2st listed!!!

125 chassis w/power close to a 250 2-smoke

I'll third that. 200 = 125 on steriods. :)

they are all a blastbut my 100 four stroke is awsome i have had so much fun it has enough power to do alot on but is not big