Sign in to follow this  

Your opininon

Hello all,

I currently ride a YZ 426 and am beginning to get involved with cross country racing. I am thinking about selling my 426 and getting a new WR 250. I am 6'1 and 225 lbs. I have a ton of years riding experience and am looking to change for many reasons. 1. I ride alot with my kids and my 426 doesn't do slow. 2. I have heard that the weight difference is substantial. 3. I think the electric start would rock.4.I want to keep the green sticker. I am a bit worried on how the 250 would carry me. What is your take on this? Thanks for the input. Rick :p:):)

The wr250f doesn't have the green sticker only the wr450f does... Hope this helps your decision.

the 02 yz250 or 250f would be a great choice for offroad racing, but if your into serious off road racing i would seriously look into KTM. If your in a class without displacement requirements the KTM 300 would be a great bike.

I spoke to the Yamaha dealer in Stockton and they said the wr450 is red sticker too. Whats up? In Dirt Bike Magazine they said it was a green sticker.