4th clip from top

Got my DynoJet kit today. ? Just finished the install using a 140 mj (stock exhaust) 25 pj and 2.5 turns out on the fuel screw. I ride at elevations of 700 to 1000 ft., in temps of 45-90 deg. F, and humidty of 60 - 100%. I have done the 3x3 air box mod as well. I installed the clip in the 4th grove from the top (flat end) of the needle, but noticed something that needs clarification. I read in previous threads, that the picture with the DJ instruction sheet showed the clip in the 3rd goove. The sheet that came with my kit, has a picture showing the clip in the 4th groove (of 6 possible) with an arrow pointing to it. The wording stated "on groove #4 from the top" just as it apparently always has. My instruction sheet also has a set of numbers that appear to have been rubber stamped under the box labeled "Parts List." Those numbers are 34122704 in case they are of significance to anyone. Does anyone know if DynoJet corrected their drawing? Sorry if this is old news that I missed somewhere along the way. ?

So....how's it run?

You'll have to fine tune your jetting to your preference and your bike as not all are exactly the same. You've got it at the baseline now (140,25,2.5) but will probably find you have to change it a bit. 142.5MJ is getting alot of use lately, as is the stock slide spring. The A/F screw, people go anywhere from 2.5-3.5. You'll just have to test to see what works best for you. Good luck ?

Baseline settings will have to do for now. ? I could put the battery back in it and start it up tommorrow, but our roads have too much salt on them for me to give it a test. :D From what I've read here at TT, the vast majority seem quite happy with burned's baseline settings. ? I saved the stock 142.5 mj, and have the washer that came with the DJ kit should I need to use a 4.5 clip position. Tweaking it will be a snap, if I need to do it. ?