Sign in to follow this  

Dirt bikers killed?????

I was told 2 high school kids died as a result of some kind of collision on their dirt bikes on Monday in the Scappoose / St. Helens area.??? :):p:)

Wow! Way to young to be dead. That really sucks, but I see how it could happen. That's why my kid doesn't get to lead. Hope my wife doesn't hear about it.

Easy now...has the rumor been confirmed?

Some guy told me it was cheaper to live in McMinnville than Redding, CA. Must be true. :)

Of course, I don't want to move back there though! :)

Hope my wife doesn't hear about it.

People get killed driving cars................that doesnt seem to stop people from driving.

Easy now...has the rumor been confirmed. :)

My buddy with a DRZ lives in Scappoose and I told him about Thumper Talk. The next day he replied and mentioned the accident. The KGW website was the only place I could find, that ran the story. You have to register to read the stories on there and I didn't so all I saw was the teaser that said 2 were killed and 1 other person in the hospital. From Longview??? :)

People get killed driving cars................that doesnt seem to stop people from driving.

Like that really matters. :p People die on the toilet but you still take a dump. :) You can't find anything where people don't get hurt. I worked on the kid getting a bike for years. It wouldn't take much for her (over protective mother) to sway the other way. :)

I'm sure not telling her about it.

Like that really matters. :) People die on the toilet but you still take a dump. :p You can't find anything where people don't get hurt. I worked on the kid getting a bike for years. It wouldn't take much for her (over protective mother) to sway the other way. :)

I'm sure not telling her about it.

Sounds like a good plan to me.