2005 White Brothers Carbon Pro

I heard that White Brothers changed the Ti Carbon pro in 2005 making it different from the 2004. (CRF250R) The 2005 pipe is no longer a low boy like the 2004.

This must mean the 2005 pipe will be shorter than the 2004. Will the "Exhaust Experts" please tell me what kind of performance WB is going after with the 2005 pipe change over the 2004 low boy pipe.

Thanks

TDB

Longer headpipes generally mean targeting more low end power and/or torque....

I know one more thing WB is targeting, is your wallet!!!! ?

Right, but have you seen the prices the '04 Carbon Pro's are going for?!

$500 for a complete system! They were $800 and $900! I may have to pick one up.

Doug

Motosport outlet.got the mag n front of me.Carbon pro 500.00 entire system and for aluminum pro 350.00.So there.

The aluminum pro just came out and retails for 699, you may be talking about the aluminum race series, but I still don't believe its that cheap, and I have the new motosport outlet mag I just got in the mail, go take that B.S. elsewhere.

Definately a sweet deal. Just got the catalog. ? The thing is that as soon as you get the 04 deal (and I would consider $350 for the 04 aluminum pro) you will see the 05 header and want that system. They aren't stupid. They know how to keep inventory moving. I am assuming the 05 header will be less prone to crash damage. Has anyone seen it? ?