Sign in to follow this  

More bad news for Iowa

First Nick250f loses the Donkey Kong arcade title, and now I get news that high scores are only kept for 30 days, so my Pacman title is in jeopardy!!! This is horrible! Well I guess fastmonkey will take over the Pacman honor, and she is from Iowa so it's not all bad. But still, I'm quite distraught over the whole deal. Well maybe in another 3 months it will be nice enough to ride around here and I won't be sitting in front of this stupid pc. Can you feel my pain or what? Please use this thread to share your own personal similar experiences and we can all get through this together.

There There now.. its okay.... Just saving up my Donkey Kong mojoe for another shot at it.....

I do however feel the pain on not riding in awhile.... Those 40 degree days are looking better all the time.... Its got to be 70 somewhere..... However not within driving distance yet...

If someone would post on a factual dream date of Fort Dodge opening at least we would have a prayer....

Soap box over for me and open for others.... except XRIowa.... :):)

Now back to the scheduled programing...

Nick

02 white dodge 4x4

03 yz250f

01 ttr 125L... misses

First Nick250f loses the Donkey Kong arcade title, and now I get news that high scores are only kept for 30 days, so my Pacman title is in jeopardy!!! This is horrible! Well I guess fastmonkey will take over the Pacman honor, and she is from Iowa so it's not all bad. But still, I'm quite distraught over the whole deal. Well maybe in another 3 months it will be nice enough to ride around here and I won't be sitting in front of this stupid pc. Can you feel my pain or what? Please use this thread to share your own personal similar experiences and we can all get through this together.

I could respond if I didn't stop staring at yer goofy avatar :)

Even my wife said &%$#@! is that :D:):p

That's the Baja Booger man kinda like the Boogy man but not quite you know what I mean the same thing only differant!!! :)

I dont wanna hear you guys crying I cant break 50 grand on pac man and Donkey Kong is so damn boring I quit before the game is even over. I need to find my niche. But for now I will settle for laying in the corner and scratching my acorns!! :)

That's the Baja Booger man kinda like the Boogy man but not quite you know what I mean the same thing only differant!!! :p

I dont wanna hear you guys crying I cant break 50 grand on pac man and Donkey Kong is so damn boring I quit before the game is even over. I need to find my niche. But for now I will settle for laying in the corner and scratching my acorns!! :D

But why can't I stop staring at it :D:o

It's worse than barney spanking the monkey :D;):D:D:):)

No that's not Barney.. It's actually a short video of Bultaco last year it kinda explains his fixation with purple....

No that's not Barney.. It's actually a short video of Bultaco last year it kinda explains his fixation with purple....

:) ..............was that fork boot's or silky long stocking's at the local gentelmen's club :)

Mmmmmmmmm....purple!!!

:):):p:D:D

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually my avatar is me after I ate some of the undercooked brats that Larry (Mr. Impervious to heat) grabbed off the grill and he didn't wash his hands first.

Man if it gets any sapier in here I am going to start listening to Brians Air Supply albums! :D

I never heard you complainin about the food when you were there!! Leave it to a dingus to compain 5 months later!! :):)

Love riding with you guys though!!! :p

50!?!? That's almost all of them I think.

I believe you are right. That should be all of them...or darn close. :)

You should get that tattoed on your forehead.

no he should get barney spanking the monkey on his forehead :):)