Sign in to follow this  

Any Women Dirtbike Riders In Florida?

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any women in florida besides myself that ride dirtbikes? Me and my husband ride every weekend (when possible) in the ONF, I have yet to see another woman on a dirtbike. I see them on quads all of the time. Thanks

Kneal :)

I S.C. we have a knock out looking Blond that rides with her son. Out of the corner of my eye I first spotted her as she was taking her helmet off on the side of the trail, I almost plowed into a tree. I did not know green Kaw gear could look so good.

Would you ladies please leave your helmets on. Removing a helmet can be dangerous to male riders.

Me and my husband ride every weekend (when possible) in the ONF,

Any chance you could talk to my wife..... :)

My wife, two of my three daughters, and I ride just about every other weekend. Haven't ventured into ONF yet, but the girls aren't ready for that much sand......YET...

:)

Hello,

I was just wondering, I see plenty of guys but no women. I started on a DR350 offroad version, then moved to a KTM450EXC, I now ride an 05 Honda CRF450R. I love it, but it just doesn't seem to be a woman's sport.

Hello,

I am not sure why more women don't ride. The only woman that I know that has an dirtbike won't ride it, she would be better off with a quad (very nice lady). She just doesn't like to ride in the sand. We also ride with a large group on the street, I have a VTX 1300, and the majority of the group are men, but they have always been very nice to me. The few women that there are ride with their husbands. I cannot stand to ride on the back of someone elses bike, makes me very uncomfortable. At our meeting (street bikes, we meet every week) I tried to talk to some guys that had KTM's tagged for the street, and they really didn't want much to do with me, but at least I tried. I would just like to get a group together to ride on occassion. I have noticed large groups of quads in the ONF riding together, I guess that's easier because the riding skills can be so varied and it doesn't matter.

05 CRF450R

If this makes you feel any better I ride my Shadow With two women who ride their own bikes its great to ride with women :):)

Hey kneal, where are you in FL? I'm in Jacksonville. I only ride tracks but there are about 10 of us regulars I guess. Ever ride tracks? IMO they are much more fun....

Hey kneal, where are you in FL? I'm in Jacksonville. I only ride tracks but there are about 10 of us regulars I guess. Ever ride tracks? IMO they are much more fun....

than what?

Hey YZForce-Where in Jacksonville do you ride? I am spending a few months in Jax, but have no idea where to ride. Please let me know!!! Killing me not to be able to ride!

Well our only track in Jax closed down. I usually go to Pax in Bunnell, Waldo, Bostwick, Hilliard, Toms is a little back yard track in St. Augustine. First two are my favorites. Anything for me is 1 - 1.5 hr. drive. A lot of good tracks up in GA if you feel like taking the extra long drive...

I like bostwick myself. They have done a lot to improve it lately. I hate toms.

What has he done at Bostwick? I haven't been there for a while. When Ken was running the place it was nice thick loamy dirt but the last few times I went it was weird slick sand. I heard he dug the doubles back out. What's the scoop???

Do you live in NC or FL?

I know a couple of guys here who ride like girls...... :)

edit....just a joke- girls ride fast too.

Easy Drew....I resemble that remark.......