Post your action shots

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures, but ive notices something. Half these jumps that you guys take and im like "damn, that would be the end of me and my bike" your rear tires are just about head height off the gound. I feel less intimidated now. As i would seriously rack my nuts flat landing shoulder height jumps and think i was doing something wrong.

Here are few from the GatorBack track in FL. These were taking during the 2005 Winter Nationals Events. Round 5. I'm the #10 yamaha... ?

111_1196.jpg

111_1194.jpg

111_1193.jpg

111_1200.jpg

111_1192.jpg

Here are a few from the local track...

110_1097.jpg

110_1096.jpg

110_1093.jpg

110_1094.jpg

Nothing Fancy..just having a good time... ?

Where is that local track? I love the way it looks. How long is it? Nice pictures dude.

Greg

?

Where is that local track? I love the way it looks. How long is it? Nice pictures dude.

Greg

?

Thanks man,

The local track WAS in Milton FL.

The length was kind of up to the owner and lay out changed often. There were a total of three tracks, a MX,SX and a kind of scramble (i guess) track. Most the time during day races he would tie the MX and the back track

(scramble like) together to add more distance. The back track was fast with a little 20' double, a 35' table and a good size step up. It had a few more here and there but that's the jest of it.

I had A LOT of fun there but a big company came in and bought all the land up and the owners lost the lease at the first of the year. Over 400 acres total. It sucks but they will back soon in another location. ?