so what day..saturday or sunday at Rowher

I vote for Saturday out at Sycamore Creek in Arizona. ?

Bring your paddle. The water is gonna be flowing. ?

Dustee.... I'll keep the trails warm for you.

All this rain is making the desert bloom like crazy.

(I'll be in my wetsuit tomorrow also) :D

Hurry up and get out here already. It's gonna get HOT soon. ?

GoodWood and I, and a buddy of GoodWood's made the trip to RF today.

Woody, we tried calling and PMing ya before we left.

Interesting ride!! First Sierra Highway had barricades across it about a mile past Vasquez Canyon cause of major flooding. Of course we went around the baricade till we hit a torrent of water flowing across the highway about a quarter mile before the RF turn-off. I chickened out and didn't want to try crossing it as I had visions of the Boquet Canyon wash-out going thru my mind and didn't want my truck swallowed up by a huge sink hole in the road - try explaining that to the CHP - "Well officer, we didn't see the barricades and the "road closed" signs!" Anywho, a braver soul came up behind us and crossed without incident so we followed him across. We were the only people at the staging area when we got there about midday. We had a mixed bag of weather conditions - breaks in the clouds, rain, fog/mist, and pretty windy up on top. We were completely soaked by the time we were done. We only got about 18 miles total in 'cause one of our group wasn't feeling too well and we decided to head back to the trucks.

For the amount I ride at Rowhers, I knew it was just a matter of time before 5 Deer (6" trail?) got me. Well, the weather Gods and the trail Gods conspired to oblige, and I got my front wheel down over the edge when the shoulder gave and that was all she wrote. Slid down over the edge of the trail and was saved by some bushes from going further down. That's what happens when you try and keep pace with that madman GoodWood. I'm not sure how he talked me into going riding today! Anyway, thankfully no damage apart from a bruised ego ? Watch out, the shoulder is pretty soft and gives easily.

Tomorrow should be fun, wish I could join you guys. Have fun.

Well, the rain has been pounding for the last few hours here in Encino and I'm not sure I want to be crossing barricades for what is likely to be a wet and lousy ride. I have to be on the dyno Monday testing my WR for Dirt Rider and I'd rather not have to spend hours cleaning all the mud off the bike again like last week. Sorry Dustee, but I'm going to pass this time. As much as I want to try out my new Race Tech suspension, it just doesn't make sense with all it will take and the chance that it will probably be a short ride. Hopefully, next weekend will be better.

Remember the rider in our group from my previous post above who was not feeling well.... I got a call from GoodWood and he mentioned the guy is in intensive care with potential heart problems ? And to think we urged him to ride his bike out ?

Nope ...... nobody like's me..... ?

SXP that is terrible news on that ? ...... give some more info..... what is his problem,age etc.... report

I'll let Bob fill in the details as he spoke to his girlfriend yesterday.