Sign in to follow this  

Pic on mx track

Just thought i would post a sequence pic of me on the local mx track last summer. Im guessing its 60ft. or so, its the finishline jump. This might answer some of yer guys questions about jumping the little bike. You can see how much it bottoms and i was only about 97 pounds at the time. This summer im going to adjust the preload on the rear shock and put 15 wt oil with spacers up front. Im also going to do the power-up kit so i can hopefully be able to hit all the jumps on the track. There is a 30 or 40ft. triple step-up that looks really sweet when u go all the way (havnt hit it yet only doubled). Ill try to get more pics of me on the track this summer. later

SWEET2.jpg

What program did you use to make the sequence photo?

Well its kinda hard to explain, but ill try. I just hooked my camcorder up to the computer, then captured the video using movie maker 2,and made seperate pics of all the frames. Then i dropped all the frames into microsoft paint and connected them. When i was connecting them i had to cut out parts of each photo to make them all fit together just perfect. Hope that helps.

I'm a video editor too. That's a nice trick. I might have to try that.

for a job?????? that cool.....GIRS GONE WILD dude!!!! hahahahahhaha :)

One program I use to make my sequence shot (photos) is Jasc Paint Shop Pro, or Adobe Photoshop (Jasc is way easier though)

One tip on the pics, (unless your scrubbing speed) you should be in the attack posistion. You'll have more controll over the bike. :)