Sign in to follow this  

Greatings from Portugal

Hello from Portugal, new member here. :D

Great forum you people got, I've learn many things from DRZ400 in this forum :) .

I finally give up the two strokes (1991 RMX250)and bought a four stroke (2001 DRZ400), i don't know if its a "E" or an "S" because i don't have the bike papers yet and bought it second handed, but it's street legal.

(I'm gonna take some photos to post here).

The guy i bought the bike didn't ride it so it's allmost a new bike , it even had the stock tubs.

You're all Lucky guy because we here, in Portugal, don't have the same part's shop that you've got.

My old bike (RMX250) was trade for a pair of SM wheels so i can ride it in the street, but mostly i ride it off road with some friends.

Congratulations to all you guys for building this great forum. :):p:D

P.S. Pardon my English.

Well it is a pain when you don't have a good parts supplier close buy! We have several large places to choose from here but with mail order the way it is nowadays you are no farther from parts than your computer! Welcome to the boards and enjoy your new bike! :)

Welcome to the club! Check out www.drz.info and the sticky's at the top o this forum for info on your bike, common problems, modifications etc. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out if it's an E or an S.

Hello from Portugal, new member here. :D

Great forum you people got, I've learn many things from DRZ400 in this forum :D .

I finally give up the two strokes (1991 RMX250)and bought a four stroke (2001 DRZ400), i don't know if its a "E" or an "S" because i don't have the bike papers yet and bought it second handed, but it's street legal.

(I'm gonna take some photos to post here).

The guy i bought the bike didn't ride it so it's allmost a new bike , it even had the stock tubs.

You're all Lucky guy because we here, in Portugal, don't have the same part's shop that you've got.

My old bike (RMX250) was trade for a pair of SM wheels so i can ride it in the street, but mostly i ride it off road with some friends.

Congratulations to all you guys for building this great forum. :p:o:)

P.S. Pardon my English.

Greetings from another "Rui " who also happens to hail from Portugal ;):D

I have been in Canada for 38 years though, but i was born there and return every few years.

Welcome to TT and a wealth of information on your DRZ.

Bem vindo ..Amigo :)

Greetings from California!

My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Portugal. It was awesome. Welcome and post some pics when you get a chance. Do you ever visit Belem? If so, I may have a favor to ask of you. :)

Ate logo, Chuck.