Sign in to follow this  

Service Honda Experiences??

Excuse my rant but: Have any of you had good experiences with them?

I placed an order for some simple bolts and other small stock Honda items on Feb 8th. I called yesterday and they should be delivered to my house on the 23rd. That is over two weeks!!! Their website said 48 hrs to process and 2 days to ship to me. I was expecting 4 days not 15 days. :):p

I am wondering if it is just my items or if they are that bad with everyone.

BTW: I have ordered with Planet Honda before but Service Honda was a little cheaper on prices ( @ 5% for my order ). I ordered some other odd items from Planet Honda on Feb 15th and they told me with 2 day shipping that I would have it by 18th. I called them back yesterday and they said that they just got the parts in and they would next day air it to me for free!! That is good service. :):D

Well, I bought a bike from them. Everything went smoothly. Haven't ordered any parts yet. Maybe some big stuff when the time comes. I order everyday stuff from my local dealer. I have called Service before about parts and was told by the guy on the line that they do not stock at their location??

I have had good experience with sevice honda. I know it takes them a little longer to get the item if they don't stock it.All be buying from them again.

I have ordered a couple of times. No problems. I don't believe they stock anything, I think that is what a rep told me over the phone.

There prices are unbeatable, i ordered a clutch gasket for $12, my local shop wanted $23, and oil filters for $4 each, local shop wanted $8. I ordered on a saturday, got it on the following monday. Not bad. But if they dont have the parts in stock, they have to order them from honda, then send them to you.

I've had realy good experiences Roosting their AF500s on my KX500 :)

BTW, how much did those "Simple Bolts" cost? Ever venture down to the hardware store/ Our local "Orchard Supply" has the same metric bolts as your scoot. Same vendor, in some cases.

Manny

I've mail ordered from them 2 or 3 times with no problems, but if something was needed in a hurry I would find it locally. :)