Sign in to follow this  

Looks like another mudfest in San Diego SX

maybe Windham will take another win :)

Sure hope so. :) So far it hasnt rained to much down here is So.Cal.

maybe Windham will take another win :)

I'll be happy if he doesn't play lawn dart and get tackled by his bike. Tha'ts gotta be getting old.

LOL I can tell all you guys are Windham fans. I really like the guy to, but I dont think he'll win this week. He's been off his game for to long to get back on it during a mud race. That win in A1 was lucky, if RC wouldn't have fallen then K-Dub would have ended up second. Chad Reed was way off the pace in the mud last time, dont think he has what it takes, maybe though. Carmichael wins again.

It may not be another mudfest though, they also cancelled the practice at San Francisco because of rain but by race time the track looked great. The same thing could very well happen in 619.

Doug

LOL I can tell all you guys are Windham fans. I really like the guy to, but I dont think he'll win this week. He's been off his game for to long to get back on it during a mud race. That win in A1 was lucky, if RC wouldn't have fallen then K-Dub would have ended up second. Chad Reed was way off the pace in the mud last time, dont think he has what it takes, maybe though. Carmichael wins again.

It may not be another mudfest though, they also cancelled the practice at San Francisco because of rain but by race time the track looked great. The same thing could very well happen in 619.

Doug

I'm a k-dub fan but got to agree with you......

I live about a 100 miles north of San Diego and the storm that came throught last night and this morning was a monster. It is going to be ugly.

I live just north of san diego and have to say it has been raining hard. If any type of practice/qualifying happens today the track will be worse than A1.

I live about a 100 miles north of San Diego and the storm that came throught last night and this morning was a monster. It is going to be ugly.
12:00 pm just got back from lake forrest so. orange county and i dont know if i have ever seen it rain so hard in so. cal like someone was using a fire hose race could be worse than A1

Last night was the storm from hell but the track was covered. Today it hasn't rained much.

DOH!!! Get out the rain coats and mud guards folks, this one could be a barn burner.