Thoughts from across the pond

Motodad,

I have been reading through this tribute forum regarding your son, and i must admit it did bring a tear to my eye, i hope all is well, and that the memories are still strong.

Chris,

London, England.

Greetings Chris,

The memories are still very strong, some good and some not so good. Life is now a process of learning to live with the pain. I still have some enjoyment from time to time, but those "thoughts" never seem to be far away.

Best Regards,

Michael "Motodad393"

Mr. Berg(motodad393),

I too feel compelled to tell you how much I have felt from reading about your son. I first read these threads when I joined TT, and I come back often because they are so moving. I have read your "letter to my son" many times. It brings me to tears each time. What a strong person you must be. I am a father of two young boys, 4 and 1, and I hope I never know how it feels to go through what you have. Please know how much respect I have for you. I know you are a great dad because kids like Garrett dont just happen. Please take pride in that, you deserve it. I believe you have helped more people than you will ever realize, and I am sure Motoman looks on you with great pride in how you have carried on. Please continue to take care of yourself and your family, you seem like such a great man. I can only imagine the pain you live with, but please take comfort in knowing how much good you and your son have done. Roost on, Black n Blue.

To anyone who may read this: Tell your loved ones how much you love them every chance you get!