Sign in to follow this  

Mighty Quiet in Here!

Maybe its time to roll the Cannondale forum into the Exotics Category! :)

Let me help you with the spelling.

It's not E-X-O-T-I-C.... it's E-X-T-I-N-C-T. :)

At first, I thought you were a victim of the California school system...but I put some thought into why you would spell out EXTINCT. This is what I came up with:

Extinct (defined as related to Yamaha). 1. The direction 2 strokes are going. 2. Steel Frames. 3. Yamaha Riders ideas.

That's it, 'sall I could come up with based ont my education of the English Language.

Well, since that's all you could come up with, I'll help you out.

Born, raised and educated in SC (that's South Carolina, not SoCal).

I currently have:

04 CRF250X

03 CRF450R

03 CR250R

00 XR650L

93 CR250R

03 YZ450F

02 YZ250 (no F)

03 TTR125L

97 KX500

Since I wasn't edumacated in SoCal and don't ride Yammies exclusively, I must assume that comment wasn't for me.

If y'all need me, I'll be sitting by the trail waiting for the Dirt Rider Bike of the Year to go by... right behind the Dodo Bird.

:)

Let me help you with the spelling.

It's not E-X-O-T-I-C.... it's E-X-T-I-N-C-T. :)

spodes have been extinct for a while haven,t they?

spodes have been extinct for a while haven,t they?

Another incorrect statement.

I'm living proof of their existence.

Another incorrect statement.

I'm living proof of their existence.

and thats something to be proud of is it?

It's a cause for shame for those that finish behind me.

Kind of like telling your mom you got beat up by a girl.

It's a cause for shame for those that finish behind me.

Kind of like telling your mom you got beat up by a girl.

you know,you really "do" sound like a spode :)

Maybe its time to roll the Cannondale forum into the Exotics Category! :)

You wanna talk about a :) , buy a bike that everybody and their brothers owns. BORING!!!! I'll take my ATK or Cannondale over the Jap bikes any day!

Naw Jeff, Spode (spud, spew) whatever, has a good point (sarcasm coming). We should do what every magazine tells us. No independent thought allowed. That might be dangerous. I mean, independent thought does all sorts of bad things in South Carolina, i.e. Prevents inbreeding, moves toilets indoors, turns on electricity, brings dentists to town, can't forget integration, boy, the list, she do go on.

Maybe independent thinking is a good thing...

Ofcoarse its slower than the DRZ forum, its sheer numbers. There are way more DRZ's running around than Cannondales.

That's my point - I'm sure Cannondales are great bikes, but just 20 threads goes all the way back to 12/2/04, hardly worth its own forum. These bikes are becoming more rare, and the amount of traffic on this forum makes it look like Cannondale should simply be rolled into the Exotics category. I'm not knocking the product, its just simple math (~7 threads per month or less than 2 per week). :):)

Thats OK. We all went to another forum to post. You'll see more of me when my son gets his CRF250R :)

They are not becoming more rare, ATK is selling new units everyday. Why does it bother you so much?

Just having a little fun with you, bro! You're right, shouldn't bother me at all, maybe its just the posts that are becoming more rare. :) At least this is helping keep the Cannondale forum from slipping into oblivion. Just seems like there are brands in the Exotics forum that generate more discussion that don't have their own forum. And there's certainly nothing wrong with your bikes being considered exotic. :) I have yet to see one on the trail anywhere around here, and I have seen a GasGas 450, for instance.

Yes, I agree Rich, but you do have to admit that this forum is ultra slow compared to the DRZ forum.

Posting is done almost exclusively on cannondaler and cannondaleriders. Thank you ATK and all the cannondale sponsors (Jeff, Maz, Brad, etc...) for helping us take care of our Cannondales/ ATKs so they don't go extinct .