Sign in to follow this  

Mighty Quiet in Here!

I see both ATK and Cannondale on most of my rides in eastern KY (but that is because I am on my 95 ATK 250 LQ and my brother Andy is on his Cannondale!). :)

Marc in Indy

Naw Jeff, Spode (spud, spew) whatever, has a good point (sarcasm coming). We should do what every magazine tells us. No independent thought allowed. That might be dangerous. I mean, independent thought does all sorts of bad things in South Carolina, i.e. Prevents inbreeding, moves toilets indoors, turns on electricity, brings dentists to town, can't forget integration, boy, the list, she do go on.

Maybe independent thinking is a good thing...

:):p:D

Apparently any thinking is beyond your abilities. :D

Just another blatant example of the mental midget brigade.

:)

Actually, I consider it good natured regional ribbing. I'm in the Air Force, and I would give away everything but a dirt bike to be stationed in South Carolina. Nothing personal about California, except one little thing: "What do you dislike most about Cali?" "The People". "Which ones?" "All of them." And especially the soccer mom humvee driving cell phone talking strip mall attending traffic causing for no reason illegal border crossing freaks I see every time I set foot off the Air Force base.

So spode, ,it's alright. I'm envious of your geographical location. That's all.

Rich,

It's cool.

It's hard to detect tone on a CRT, ya know?

So come see us, we like visitors ... when we ain't busy inbreeding. :)

:)

I see both ATK and Cannondale on most of my rides in eastern KY (but that is because I am on my 95 ATK 250 LQ and my brother Andy is on his Cannondale!). :)

Marc in Indy

Heck I must have double vision...I see 2 Cdales in my garage every day!