Sign in to follow this  

Handle bar offset????

I have a handlebar offset problem. The end of last season I purchased a set of Pro Taper CR-HI fat bars & adjustable top triple clamp. I love the products. This Year I wanted to add a scott's stabilizer, they say I need to replace my triple clamp to support the stabilizer. Is scott"s triple clamp good? the offsets they have are 3mm & 8mm. The new bikes are all more straight up. I am a small person. So far I liked my bars forward. But haven't had much time to play with any other set ups. Can anyone help with this decision :):)

I got the Scotts top clamp with my stabilizer to fit my applied triple clamp. They recommended forward position so that's what I got. I'm happy with it, better than standard for me. I'm 5'10" If you are getting the full triple clamp, not just the top clamp, scotts is good. I had the Scotts triple clamp on my 450 and liked it.

I purchased just the top clamp last year fron Answer. If I get Scott's top clamp should I buy the upper & lower?? I Am only 5'8" 170lbs. so staying over the top of the bike is important.