Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

my name is willierides and I have a dirt bike problem....

Just came over here from the CRF150/230 forum because I'm picking up my new YZ250F tomorrow morning (left over 2004 actually). So I s'pect I'll be frequenting this here forum.

So, thought I'd pop in. Later.

Just came over here from the CRF150/230 forum because I'm picking up my new YZ250F tomorrow morning (left over 2004 actually). So I s'pect I'll be frequenting this here forum.

Welcome........:)

So whats the problem willie? Cant get it up any more since riding red and need a swift kick in the blue balls? :)

Umm................ok

Welcome to the blue willierides. Don't worry, the responces here are usually more intelligent than what you see in this thread. :)

Great! Thanks.

The "point" of my post was just to introduce myself as a new owner of a YZ250F, moving over (okay, up) from a CRF230 (moderately modified), even though I'm keeping that bike for the time being (maybe the wife will ride it). So instead of mainly posting on the other forum, I'll be coming over here, too.

I look forward to learning more specifics about the new bike and to sharing some of my own experience and (limited) knowledge about bikes in general.

Never had someone question an introduction before. Seems like as pointless a response as the original post. No worries here.

Willierides

04 YZ250F

04 CRF230F

04 KX100 (son's)

04 HD XL1200C

81 Maxim 650 Bobber (in progress)

Yeah, 2004 was a pretty decent year at my house!