Sign in to follow this  

family enduros

Hey all,

does anyone know of any family endouros around north/central CA.? something where one can ride with a few friends and kids? ive heard of some where you ride in pairs and stuff like that. my friend is really looking at doing a couple with his family. if anyone has any info, it is much apreciated.

thanks,

steve

This is the 2005 family enduro schedule from www.ama-d36.org

3/12 Wild Piglet Family Enduro Coalinga, CA

5/8 49er Family Enduro TBA, CA

9/10 Silver State Family Enduro Moon Rocks, NV

11/20 Bearfoot Family Enduro Stonyford, CA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bryan Bosch
      Start your very own riding club!

Current ThumperTalk Member Riding Clubs that you can join:

• By matt mattison
      We need your help! Come to city hall to show your support for the building of a motocross track out at the Samoa Drag strip.
      Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 6 PM – 7 PM
      531 K St, Eureka, CA 95501-1146, United States
      Hosted by Dazey's Motorsports of Eureka

Here is a link to the Facebook page with the details and to ask questions 
      https://www.facebook.com/events/922258521317414/

• By matt mattison
      Please sign up for our free kids ATV and Dirt bike classes. We do family classes as well! Contact us for more information!
      OHVs are as safe as the person riding them. Practice safe and responsible riding this weekend! #InventYourAdventure
      https://www.parks.ca.gov/NewsRelease/810

Both of my sons have taken this class and I cannot say enough great things about it and the instructors. They really give the kids the tools and techniques to be successful and confident.  

• By corsair2014
      Some of you may have seen my recent post about my 3rd Person POV GoPro mount setup. Recently I put it through a real test and went out to a fun spot in Northern AZ. I'd love feedback on the mount setup, as well as feedback on the video and content. I personally love watching 'adventure series' off-road type motovlogs; what would you like to see more of?
      Also, enjoy the drone footage

• By vabuckaroo
      I'm planning to race the 2019 Parker 250. I'm going to head out to Parker the 1st weekend of Nov and get in some practice. Does anyone know the usual entry fee for the Parker 250? I haven't been able to find it on the BITD site.