I found the best YZ-F pipe

I have tried several expensive exhaust systems and have ridden both my buddies beefed up YZ426F's and YZ450F's. I have a 99' YZ400F because of the green sticker and I got a super beefed, modded bike hardly ridden, never raced for $3,200 last year. I have the E-Series S bend, White Brothers (with 14 plates installed.) I have no idea what the former owner did to the jets or motor, just that this pipe is night and day over the competition and by far the best sounding pipe on the 4 stroke market.

I get huge grins from other people when riding by. It sounds very wicked and sounds like the business end of a 10 gauge shotgun, Ozarks style.

I firmly believe in the tunability of plate systems. Once you have a non-plate exhaust, you're stuck with it. If you don't like the sound or the power band change, you just blew $800-$900. With this I can tune for different power band and conditions.

I have all 14 plates on it. I tried 8 and 12 and was not happy. I couldn’t believe how much power I lost with those 2 attempts.

?

I agree. They have been around a looonnnggg time. I can't believe anyone would go with a non-plate type exhaust. Unless you ride at the same place every time and putt around with one hand on the bars, tunability is a must. I simply have never heard a better SOUNDING system. Check out my thread on my fuel injection system! ?

I just bought the White Bros. E2 silencer because i wanted to be responsible by being quiet. The one problem I am having is I can't get rid of the hesitation right off the throttle with the sparky/quiet insert in. Take it out it runs great and is loud. Anybody else have this pipe and have the same trouble? What did you do to get it to run right?

I'm going to have nightmares about "satch0922"!!! ??

Very funny. Oh I need heroin bad....

I mean that I had to go to 14 discs to get the pwerband I wanted. It was fine in 12 and 8 but the most explosive and widest was 14. You may not like all the plates. It's the sound of that particular pipe I love. It's very different. Reminds me of the ATK560's

The e Series with 14 plates and header system, sounds nothing like a supertrapp. I know it seems like it would , I have had many XR's with 'trapps. This sounds like a psycho bike. The sound and power are night and day over a 'trapp. I'm no techno guy so I have no idea why this is. My bro's have FMF and Pro Curcuit. They don't compare, to me. We race every weekend now.

The e Series with 14 plates and header system, sounds nothing like a supertrapp. I know it seems like it would , I have had many XR's with 'trapps. This sounds like a psycho bike. The sound and power are night and day over a 'trapp. I'm no techno guy so I have no idea why this is. My bro's have FMF and Pro Curcuit. They don't compare, to me. We race every weekend now.

I don't listen to techno either. ???