Sign in to follow this  

Dr.D.....

I know that Dr. D pipe can come with a spark arrester for a yz250f 2002, but is it forestry approved and/or does it matter if the spark arrester is forestry approved? :)

I think that all spark arrestors are forestry approved. If it isn't, they just put a thin stick down the back of the pipe to make sure there is one there. At least these are the nice rangers.

Nobody would not happen to know for sure, cuz $460 for a pipe is a lot of money.......

They absolutely are.

Like I asked, I realy like the Dr.D pipe but I need it to be forestry approved, is it? If not does it matter? There is a chance I will not run into a nice ranger....

Like I asked, I realy like the Dr.D pipe but I need it to be forestry approved, is it? If not does it matter? There is a chance I will not run into a nice ranger....

Dude, for the 100th time it IS ABSOLUTELY forestry approved. Now, if you must have it at 96 db depending on where you ride, you might need to purchase the quiet insert for the pipe as well. But if you get the Dr. D SA pipe, it IS forestry approved.

Yeah thanks, I ended up e-mailing Dr.D about it and they said it was forestry. It is just people kept going around the question and were telling me where to get the pipe when I wasn't asking that question.

how is the dr. d on a yz250f i have an 04 and looking for the best all around pipe want to gain some bottom and mid and a ltitle top