Sign in to follow this  

Lets see your photochopped pics

Everyone does it, but instead of calling BS when someone posts a photochopped picture, let's see your talent. I was mostly thinking of motorcycle related stuff, but if you got other stuff, let's see that too.

Here's some of mine.

cruiser yzf bling.jpg

If you can't be fast, at least creat the illusion of being fast.

124-2500_blur_small.jpg

What I see in my dreams.

racing bubba small.jpg

This one's just pure BS. But it would be really cool!

MXA Cover.jpg

This one's a concept of a bike hauler trailer I designed, but never built. Modeling done in Pro/Engineer and 3D Studio Max with texture maps and post rendering work done in Photoshop.

trailer6_small.jpg

And one last non motorcycle one. The P-47 Modeling was done in Pro/Engineer and the ME-262 in 3D Studio Max with texture maps and post rendering work done in Photoshop.

jug small.jpg

I used to do this all the time, but rarely have the time to do it anymore... I do still have a folder full of pictures I did though. Here are some of my favorites.

fastandfurious_speeder.jpg

group_photo.jpg

harrison_chickedited.jpg

and the best one I did, in my opinion...

yoda_tenthousand.psd.jpg

Is there anyone that could photoshop me on a magazine cover?

PM me with a photo and I'll hook ya up.

Can anyone post a picture of any YZ with 2 white fenders. I'm just curious as to what that would look like.

Thanks

Can anyone post a picture of any YZ with 2 white fenders. I'm just curious as to what that would look like.

Thanks

you mean something like this (thats too good to be photochopped, what were those YZ engineers thinking!):

YZright.jpg

Thanks

Kind of crude, but it gives you the idea.

yz white fenders.jpg

That looks pretty good. yz for me. Actually I do kind of like that look as long as I could find the graphics to along with it.

Hey Silver Surfer you think your pretty funny eh?

This is one of my favourite riding areas... bummer the cops are always chasing us out.

wash-monument-jump.jpg

This is one of my favourite riding areas... bummer the cops are always chasing us out.

wash-monument-jump.jpg

LMAO! Where in the heck are you riding? looks very seculded to me....why would anyone bother you there LOL

Thats a good one though