Sign in to follow this  

Chill family ride at Tahuya Monday

Interested? I'm planning to take my wife out for a relaxed cruise around Tahuya on Monday.

Interested? I'm planning to take my wife out for a relaxed cruise around Tahuya on Monday.
I was thinking of doing the same thing with my wife, Bones. She needs to get more time on her ktm 125 before she can go with us on the difficult rides. We will join you if the weather holds. :)

Here are some pics from our ride there yesterday.

Tahuya Pics

we are headed out on monday as well......

think there is a quad poker run out there this weekend, but I cant find the link to confirm it......sure where a ton of quads headed that way last night.......goodness

Wife wants to get out too.......

HR

:)

:)

it was packed today and i'm sure it will be more of the same the rest of the weekend. i wouldnt plan on parking in any designated parking areas. we ended up parked at the beggining of spillman road today.

it was packed today and i'm sure it will be more of the same the rest of the weekend. i wouldnt plan on parking in any designated parking areas. we ended up parked at the beggining of spillman road today.
We loaded up to leave Elfendahl at 4pm yesterday. I couldn't believe how many rv's and trucks were rolling in, taking up every parking spot on the cement and the dirt parking area!

My wife and I would join you guys, but she just had surgery on her right wrist 2 weeks ago. She needs some more seat time on her GasGas, but of course she'll have to wait. Maybe in another month or so she'll be ready. Have fun and take lots of pics so I can show the wife the good time you had. :)

Eric